I am at another brothel now and I just want to say that...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ERIK THE PHANTOM, Nov 25, 2018.

1. even though it's not a bad place, the staff are nice and courteous, I love the bar and the ladies whom I spoke to are really nice...

Let's just say I REALLY miss Sagebrush Ranch and @Natasha Star (hopefully, she remembers me).

It really made me appreciate how well she treated me as a person (though the courtesan whom I partied with today was also really nice) as well as the other courtesans at Sagebrush such as @baileypaige , @DesertRose , @RoxyGold and @Delilah Rae (whom, if I wasn't mistaken, came over to me at the bar back in June and we were talking about the history of Christmas and its pagan roots).

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @ERIK THE PHANTOM for sharing your thoughts and comments. Try partying at Kit Kat Ranch too someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @BrooklynMoore for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Iā€™m glad you had a good time, @ERIK THE PHANTOM and you are welcome back at the Sagebrush anytime! :)

sonja likes this.
  5. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Oh my gosh, of course I remember you, @ERIK THE PHANTOM ! I still have your story and everything. :) I'm so glad you had as great of a time with me as I did with you. I only wish I would have been around on Sunday to give you a hug and a hello, at the very least!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Thanks, @Natasha Star :D :D :D!

Actually, I WAS planning on going up to Reno to see you (and to celebrate my belated birthday), but I was looking around for direct flights to Reno and could not find any :( :(.

All I found were these flights that stopped at one place and then I would have to book another flight to Reno from there (which I never done. Usually, I have my travel agent book it for me).

It would have been nice to see @DesertRose and @RoxyGold too. By the way... is Ashlyn Sparks still around?

Anyway, I'm in Las Vegas right now. Wish you could come down.

DesertRose likes this.
  7. I don't understand? ........

How could you??

8. .................How could I what?

9. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Are you going to have your travel agent book your upcoming August 20, 2019 flight this time?

NV Guy likes this.
  10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ā™› Middle Eastern Princess ā™›

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]