I did a thing today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I bought vodka and orange juice. I'm teaching myself how to make screwdrivers. My first one was mostly orange juice with a splash of vodka. My third one was mostly vodka with a splash of orange juice. So I'm having consistency problems I need to resolve.

sonja likes this.
  2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Seattle is having some rare springtime sunshine this week and I'm out there enjoying every minute of it!

sonja likes this.
  3. Sounds like you're on the way to a perfect screwdriver to me! :p

4. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

your third try sound to me like a perfect screw driver. this is one kind of drink you can mix to your liking. some like more vodka, some like more orange juice.

DashaDare, sonja and Lunch Buffett like this.
  5. Yesterday was crazy --- The Dr. came to the house for our weekly check and then I Had the BEST chiropractic appointment ever... Exhibition adjustments. Never did THAT for an audience before. LOL - Followed by a Health Inspection of the house, Tea Party, Live Stream, and a new lady @DashaDare in the house anxious to get on the line-up.

DashaDare likes this.
  6. Thank you Sonja I'm so happy to be here

sonja likes this.
  7. When something is right - you can feel it right away. I knew the minute I met you that you were going to be a part of our forever family. I'm so excited to have you with us!

DashaDare likes this.
  8. That actually sounds heavenly. Had to be beautiful.

TiredFrog and DashaDare like this.
  9. Got a pair of "Computer Goggles" today. To help me see? Hell nah. They are supposed to cut the blue light. Here's the theory... that blue light is what nature serves u pin the morning to wake us up and make us hungry. People looking into computer/ phone screens all day and into the night - end up with the munchies and insomnia.

I'll let you know if this works!

goggles.jpg

Ragazo Solo and geraldharris like this.
  10. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

Today I trained a new employee. I learned how to do debit cards out of the office. Cooked for everyone (including Dennis). Bartended. Moderated several line-ups. Can't wait to see what's next on the list!

11. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

Took a "Sanity Day" off from work today. Goofing off, doing chores around the house, keeping my kitty company.

geraldharris likes this.
  12. That sounds brilliant. An honest and reasonable excuse to play hookey!

13. Bea
    Chat with Me

Bea Well-Known Member Staff Member

Three days off went by in a heartbeat. Back to see what the day holds. Never the same. Always something new.

14. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Rember Keep them on [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.
  15. LOL - Yeah - easier said than done.

Wacky_Jacky likes this.
  16. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Last weekend made sherry trifle.. all from scratch. Except for the sherry of course. Tomorrow am going to make tiramisu if I can learn how to make the mascarpone to go in it. Was going to go to Reno today to buy the mascarpone because it's crazy expensive here but I detailed my car instead haha.
    I hate cooking but just want to try these things that I have heard of.
    Also, made marzipan last Christmas. Everyone who tried it liked it a lot.

sonja and Wacky_Jacky like this.
  17. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

They days I work I’ll remind you to wear them or at least cover for you when you forget lol ;);)

sonja likes this.
  18. Seriously? You have my respect. That is art. (I would've picked detailing a car over shopping,too)

Ragazo Solo likes this.
  19. I got out of bed without hitting the snoozer!!!! :)

sonja likes this.
  20. :D:D:D:DHoley Moley! I think we have a winner here! :D:D:D:D

21. I think as a working girl we always have something small and sweet that we get to offer everyday. The other day me and a few girls helped a woman find her lost dog and that was a very humbling and sweet experience. She hugged us and cried .I guess it just wanted to see the brothels that day!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

22. Who can never say no to cake?! hopefully it's being baked with a bunch of love too:)!

geraldharris likes this.
  23. It is a Full Moon... Ask me how I know and there will be stories to tell.............:confused::rolleyes:o_O:eek:

Wacky_Jacky likes this.
  24. Sounds like it's time to howl!

25. The howling has already begun! :p

AveryLee likes this.
  26. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

full Moons Are The Best ;););););)

DashaDare likes this.
  27. This was last night, but still felt compelled to share.

I cleaned out my closet and my cosmetics drawer. Took out EVERYTHING, re-folded or re-hung my clothes, got my receipts and other papers nicely put away (not just shoved in a box in a heap to be dealt with at Tax Time), scrubbed out the drawers and took an inventory on what items I’m running low on before making it all nice and neat.

The wild thing is, I didn’t even need to throw very much away and I made SO MUCH ROOM!!!! Thanks for reading! :)

HotSexyDiction, DashaDare and sonja like this.
  28. Today, I fixed a silly PKI problem that shutdown a customer’s interface to authorize transactions through our software.

DashaDare likes this.

29. So very cathartic & feng sui! [smilie=happy.gif]

HotSexyDiction and DashaDare like this.
  30. The unsung victories that can make your day! (and the customer's day!)

DashaDare likes this.
  31. Today's gonna be crazy... Doctor in the house, Tea Party at 2, Live Stream at 3. Watch for us - we'll be in the pool!

DashaDare and geraldharris like this.
  32. You had a busy day, Sonja! Madam on the Menu is a busy job!

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  33. The only thing keeping me from getting stressed is all those orgasm health treatments that cum with the job. ;)

34. You'd think the health care industry would take not and include parties as legit medical treatment!

35. I recently had someone ask me about this. He had prostate issues and his Dr. told him that frequent "cleaning out the pipes" would "improve his health" and "extend his life". So I heartily agree. Probably won't get passed till some conglomerate can make money from it.