About Me I stumbled across this sweet Yelp review

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by MistyLane, Sep 14, 2019.

1. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

BD592125-7E90-45AB-BF23-2C0F4930FAD0.jpeg

I was doing a little research and googled Sagebrush Ranch. To my surprise I came across this great Yelp review. Thank you so much for the kind words [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Very cool Misty! Very well done, and hope that you're doing well as always! :)

3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

way to go Misty...what a fun surprise for you to find a very well deserved review. T

4. Aweh, That's sweet!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing @Misty Lane!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

7. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Thank you everyone. It’s always wonderful to get a sweet review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

The review I want to read is the one where you and Imogen Steele have the two girl party for the first time, and find out you're twins....:D

9. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Ahhhh. How sweet! Thank you for sharing!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. How could you not have an amazing time in your company Misty!!! This is a wonderful post and thank you for sharing.

11. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

Love it! And totally not surprised! You always give such a great time, Misty. :) I'm so happy to have been able to experience some of them firsthand!