PIC THREAD I'M HOSTING OUR PIRATE'S BOOTY PARTY - AUG 19 FROM 7 PM - 11 PM

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Aug 6, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

What do you think of my Pirate's Costume for our "Pirate's Booty Party for Saturday, August 19th from 7 PM - 11 PM?

IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_8898.jpg

I'll be "Hosting" for the party. We will have Food, Games, Full Bar, Karaoke, Prizes and more!!!

Email: [email protected]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

joe carbols likes this.
  3. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Love the boots[smilie=happy.gif]

JamieJupiter and joe carbols like this.
  4. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

Stunning in that outfit be sure to schedule some sexy time with this beautiful woman.

JamieJupiter and joe carbols like this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

@cumishaamado is the only high performance courtesan that can turn A “Buccaneer Party” into a “Fuckaneer Party”. I’ve done that party and Holy Cow Batman the seas were rolling and rockin all night long. Don’t miss out on this Hot summer party with a HOT courtesan. Book her early you don’t want to miss.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @dragonhart for loving my sexy thigh high boots!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SummerAdair for the compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts, compliments and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and my "Prayers Are Always With You"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  9. Can’t wait to see that booty again!!!!

joe carbols likes this.
  10. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Its not just the boots. its the whole outfit but the boots are just my favorite part

joe carbols likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks again @dragonhart for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for your kind words and you forever loving prayers.

I’m doing just OK but getting better and stronger each and every day. I’m 110% positive it’s because of your prayers

Luvya Yesterday!
    Luvya Today!!
    Luvya Tomorrow!!!
    Joe!!

14. Super Sexy and the house looks great!

joe carbols likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @joe carbols and my prayers will always be with you!!! Loving you always!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thank @CoraRenea for the compliements!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Cheers Matey!!!!!
    I wish you outstanding success as you turn the Kit Kat Ranch into the “HMSS Cumi” the MOST Feared and Dreaded Pirate Ship in Lake Tahoe.

@cumishaamado make sure you get plenty of pictures and don’t forget to post the Siren’s G-String attached to the mast of the ship.

But most importantly, HAVE FUN!!!!

luvya
    Joe

18. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

This outfit will definitely strike lust into the loins of our esteemed crew!

joe carbols likes this.
  19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @JamieJupiter for liking my Buccaneer threads on the upcoming party aboard the greatest Pirate Ship on Lake Tahoe “Cumi”. Knowing the compassionate @cumishaamado is putting this months party together it will be an awesome party!!!!

I also want to wish Jamie a successful first tour and may you exceed your first expectations at The Kit Kat.

From what I’ve scene so far you look like a very attractive young lady and you seem to meet my expectations for a a Siren or Courtesan I hope you are still working at the cul-de-sac the next time I come out and visit with my “Brother From Another Mother” and Wing Man @origlegman

I would love to learn more about you. I have a hunch you will make many men on the board very excited to meet you.

good luck and I hope I can say WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Have fun on the pirate ship “Cumi”. And don’t forget to leave your thongs at the door to be raised to the top of the flag mast just below the beautiful Star Spangled Banner!!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and you will be missed at our party!!! My prayers are always with you!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support and mentioning me in your post!!! My prayers are always with you!!! I missed you at our party and you bring excitement and fun too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Thank you for the warm welcome! This is my 2nd tour here (1st was 2019/20) and I am loving being here! There's so much booty

23. I'm excited for our party!!!:po_O:p

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Everybody had alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5372.jpg IMG_8928.jpg IMG_8946.jpg IMG_8898.jpg