I'M INCLUDED IN THIS DOCUMENTARY ON DENNIS HOF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, Feb 24, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’ve watched this. I enjoyed it. It was pretty good.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Old Nick for sharing your thoughts and compliments[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  5. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Just finished watching the episode on Dennis. It was a very interesting look at him, I must say, and it's true, that things just haven't been the same since he died.

That being said, I'm still very glad that the brothels are around, and doing good things. Thanks for sharing, Cumisha. *hugs*

CamiParker and MollyBlingwall like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ColinSTL for sharing your thoughts and I will always cherish the memories celebrating your birthday along with Brent at the Kit Kat Ranch and having you both on "Livestream"!!! I missed you both!!! Hugs to you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  7. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

You betcha, Cumisha. I'm glad we've been friends for so long, and I'm still hoping for a long-awaited party between us. I would love to try some things with you, if it's OK to say.

Always great to hear from you! Keep on keeping on!

*big warm hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxoxoxo*

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @ColinSTL for sharing your thoughts and I'm so happy we've been friends for so long too!!! I'm still hoping too for a long-awaited party between us too and I would love to experience your fantasies with you too!!! It's always great to hear from you too!!! Let's keep in touch!!!

Big warm hugs and kisses to you too!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

That we shall. :) Expect a surprise in a little bit. . .

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ColinSTL for sharing your thoughts and kind words[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  12. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Can’t wait to check out the documentary and you are such a legendary woman with all of your accomplishments!!!

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for sharing your thoughts and let me know what you think after checking it out!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Wow this is super duper cool [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Cumishaddmado, I totally have to check it out. I'm sure your personality shines through not to mention your beauty

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @AudreyAllen for sharing your thoughts, kind words, compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Cumishaamado, just speaking facts. You seem like the perfect lady to represent what we do in a positive light