About Me Introducing: Torrey’s Stories!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TorreyLisa, Jul 18, 2022.

1. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

I want to do something different in this forum. I’ve felt the calling for awhile, and I believe now is the time to start doing it.

I would like to share my stories with you. I call them “Torrey’s Stories.”

About my stories:
    I’ve been a writer for many years. I am currently writing my memoir “Unleashed” - I also write short stories along the way. I’ve been under the wing of the Writer’s Guild of America in New York City and have been mentored by multiple best-selling authors. At one point, I helped an award-winning screenwriter write the screenplay of a docudrama (I was contracted by HBO) about my life as an accidental public figure in Washington DC. The movie was never released after they cast Naomi Watts to play my role as a central character, but my life and life experiences have been diverse (to say the least!)

Writing, for me, is a necessary form of self expression. In some ways it is core of who I am: A giver. A storyteller of the human experience. A human making connections with humans in their most vulnerable moments. An educator and entertainer. And most importantly - a woman moving through a world that often misunderstands me.

As I share my stories, I find it peels back the mystery of who I am underneath my outer layers. It uncovers a lot of what I do, what motivates me to do what I do, and who I do it for.

Please know this: I have one major rule when I write:

My stories will ALWAYS protect the identity of people I write about. I always keep my clients (and innocent bystanders) anonymous and confidencial information is always kept confidential.

But those are the only secrets I keep. Honesty, transparency, and authenticity are core to who I am.

When I came to Sagebrush to work as a legal sex worker for the first time in my life, I chose to use my real name. Torrey is my first name. Lisa is my middle name. I no longer use my last name. (I dropped that three years ago for good reason.)

That is only one indicator of how important it is for me to speak my truth.

I am proud of the work I do. Everyone I know, with the exception of my 9yo grandchild, knows I am a legal prostitute. When it is age appropriate, I will have that conversation with them, too.

I would like to share some of the stories I have written about my life at Sagebrush Ranch over the last 9 months. My hope is you will become educated, informed, and entertained along the way.

I ALSO hope it generates intrigue to learn more, as well.

STARTING TODAY - I will publish each short story here in separate posts, and link them as I go in list-format below.

I hope you enjoy!

2A6AA357-6F9D-472C-AE7C-03AC6B14EA66.jpeg

2. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  3. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

4. Book @TorreyLisa Now @sagebrushranch Mind Blowing Experience To be With this Fun Sexy Women