RANCH SPECIAL It’s Very, Very Sad

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by SerenityMeow, Jun 25, 2022.

?

Scary Movies Or Comedy Movies ?

1. Scary

2. Comedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 85008C72-1E2D-4C54-8758-0EF2F6D27C39.jpeg

BC1C60AF-8424-4229-B88B-CAC1157AEEAE.jpeg

BAD9B6FC-7653-4AA0-A9B3-D91620BCFE6B.jpeg

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

TO IMAGINE

A HANDSOME MAN LIKE YOU

SPENDING YOUR EVENING

WITHOUT THE COMPANY

OF A LOVELY LADY

Want To Try Something New ?

We Can Sit Together In The Steamy Car.

Tensions Rising ! ! !

Heart Racing ! ! !

Adrenaline Rushing ! ! !

… YES THAT’S CORRECT …

THE DRIVE IN MOVIE THEATER

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Please Take Me To The Movies Daddy ? I’ll be such a sweet girl !

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I Promise To Wear My Wittle Skirt

:eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:eek::eek::eek:

https://www.westwinddi.com/?date=06/24/2022

DAB2FDEF-20E5-4466-9C9B-3D920948D7C5.jpeg FE8F105F-8D6B-4B43-AFB5-6F41B691BEEB.jpeg

OUTDATE !!! OUTDATE !!! OUTDATE !!!

07C87258-F6C1-477C-AE38-19F0C8CAC867.jpeg 4DEEE3F2-6AB0-42AF-A2DB-D0A95485D3D6.jpeg B557DD7A-F17E-4530-A082-00FAC9B59FA8.jpeg

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

2. Call The Ranch Leave A Tip
    Get Me Tipsy
    GET me Faded
    Leave A Tip
    I Can Send You Videos , Pics , Or Give You A Call

SantaClause likes this.
  3. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a fun time with a very pretty lady!

SerenityMeow likes this.
  4. SerenityMeow likes this.

5. Thanks babe I really appreciate your support

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p
    :mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p:mad::p

kaynine26 likes this.

6. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tegan Is Not Only A TREASURE But Also A Treat

Feast Your EYES

You Will Be In Caring Hands If You Entrust Her With Your Body And Soul

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. PaigeNicole
    Chat with Me

PaigeNicole The All American Girl Next Door

Wait.... the drive in movies exist out here? What are you guys waiting for??

SerenityMeow likes this.