Jenny Jade Collection of Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Mar 26, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Jenny Jade Reviews

The Jenny Jade Enigma
    By NYskiguy
    Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Click here for Original Link

Where are the Jenny Jade fans?
    Why is it that this beautiful and charming young woman seems to get so little attention here? Has she not been here long enough to develop a "fan base" or has she simply been unlucky and her admirers don't like to write? Does she not spend enough time promoting herself or does she prefer to fly under the radar?
    I was fortunate enough to begin getting to know her a few weeks ago. It was my first time at the ranch and being unfamiliar with the various choices available to me, I made two mistakes ; Not spending more time with Jenny and, since I was in the area for a few days, not spending time with her more frequently. Hopefully they'll be mistakes I can correct in the future.
    Jenny's photos do her justice. OMG....just look at her. [smilie=hot over you.gif] She's simply lovely. Long lustrous hair, deep brown eyes, alluring smile and for those of us who are attracted to petite women...well, she's just a dream.
    The experience of being with her goes well beyond her physical attributes and skills (which are magnificent) As many here have described, special experiences are created by personal characteristics that round out the physical encounter. The quality that turns the occasion into something unforgettable is the sense that you've been with someone that has a depth of character and leaves you with a warm afterglow beyond the physical intimacies. Somehow, that's built by the soft moments of conversation, the gentle caresses or the easy laugh and conversation in the parlor. These are the things that I think of when recalling time with Jenny (Well, alright...I do think of the great sex too, which had me feeling like I was 17 again.)
    I think of the opportunity I had with Jenny to be like finding a great wine at a tasting....I'm left with the feeling that i just had a sample of something special and wanting more. I'll just have to work on getting back to the ranch for "a full bottle"

2. I'm a huge fan of Jenny, she's smart fun to talk to in chat. I love how she's not afraid to act silly and just be herself. Not only is she a drop dead gorgeous knock out [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] , she is incredibly sweet and down to earth. She has a sense of humor that I've come to love and I always smile when she visits us all in chat. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I love this!!!!!Thank you to NySki and mr Beau!!

4. Aww, how nice!!!

5. wow this needs to be updated with more jenny reviews. I know she has more

6. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

:) thanks guys I am hopong to make a return soon!!

7. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

8. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

:) thanks again babe!

10. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]