Jordan and Jayla - an Unbelievable Party part Duex

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by crimson, Oct 24, 2012.

1. crimson
    Chat with Me

crimson Just a random guy

My latest trip to the Ranch included several parties with Jordan and Jayla. After multiple reviews, I'm finding it harder and harder to describe perfection. As I'm running low on vocabulary, I'm gonna make this review plain and simple.

These ladies throw awesome parties, singly or together. I can not emphasize enough that if you want a great party, talk to these ladies. They are both smart, sweet, sexy, and beautiful. Both of them will drag you into bed, and show you the time of your life. Jordan and Jayla both love to laugh and have a good time, and it carries into the bedroom. Easy going, creative and downright naughty.

If you are trying to find a guaranteed good party, or simply looking for an awesome time...find either or both of these ladies, and let them take you into their bedroom. I think you'll find yourself sleeping rather well that night.

2. Keeping it short simple and sexy!! We had so much fun babe!! I can't wait more!!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

NICE... They have transcended the need for words!!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. That's because we give nothing but the best time!

5. im looking forward to seeing these ladies too,im glad you had fun crimson

6. crimson
    Chat with Me

Quoted for truth!

If I ever hit the lottery, it's gonna be hard to not book these ladies for a month straight!

7. We would have the best time just geeking it out with each other!

8. crimson
    Chat with Me

So does this mean I could geek out with my cock out???
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. hehe! Thank you Crimson! We both do our very very best to make sure you sleep like a baby after we are done with you! After all... you will need it! hehe

I can't wait for another one of our rendezvous!!

xox

10. Exellent Review crimson, some times the best reviews are the ones that are short. Since there are just those ladies that are well beyond what words can say.