REVIEW Keeping track of all my ladies that I've been able to party with!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DesertRose, Nov 10, 2017.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love our 2 Girl Party @DesertRose and I can't wait to have more 2 Girl Party with you this year!!! We have an amazing chemistry together and anybody who joins us will have many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Let's keep on adding more . Thank you to all that have participated and all that are going to keep doing so. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Wow I'm so happy thst I've been able to party with so many beautiful ladies here at almost all the house. Let's keep it going so I can add more names to the list before hanging up my hooker heels.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  4. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

5. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

6. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @baileypaige for mentioning me in your post!!! I love our parties together!!! We have so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @DesertRose for our awesome 2 Girl Parties together. You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

I'm so glad to have had our experiences together, Desert :) Hopefully there will be many more!

DesertRose and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  11. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Fun stuff that I've been blessed to experience with you all here at the brothels. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

Yay, I'm proud to say that I have been lucky to have partied with the lovely @JuniperJones this last weekend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome reviews!!! Have her fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]