About Me Kennedy Cole's first tour at the ranch

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Hello there!!!

This is just a "more than friendly" reminder that this is my first tour ever at the Sagebrush Ranch! I am enjoying the experience thus far and I invite you personally to come take part in making memories with me!!! I have included some recent pictures below for your viewing pleasure! Please feel free to reach out to me at any time via email at [email protected]. I would love to get to know more about you as an individual and what really lights your fire! I cant wait to hear from you. Make an appointment today to "pop my cherry" on my FIRST TOUR EVER here at the Sagebrush Ranch!!!

Attached Files:

2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

How was the sushi yesterday with Imogen?

3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Wait a minute, you mean to say you haven't had a party yet? Outdate I can see (sometimes it takes a while) but no party?

4. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Surely she has had parties she is an incredible girl! I would be shocked. If not I need a quick plane ticket because she is a gem! ;)

5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I met her while waiting for Imogen to return from her trip to San Francisco. She is a very nice woman. Sadly, that day I was a bit slow on the uptake with the ladies, so I didn't immediately recognize her, Chloe and Roxy. Having fried in the sun earlier in the day at the rib festival and lack of sleep from the night prior can do that to you....:p

Built tough likes this.
  6. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

aww you're the cutest ! love you

Built tough likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]I hope you are enjoying your visit Kennedy. You are a very striking woman and I’m looking forward to getting to know you.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Welcome Sister!! Im so happy to have you here with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Built tough likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]