KIT KAT RANCH BEING DEMOLITIONED THIS MORNING 12 11-2023

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, Dec 11, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I came to work this morning and I saw Kit Kat Ranch being demolitioned but they are going to rebuild in the future:

IMG_0122.jpg

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Guess the fire Marshall. Has finished his report…

4. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Just so you don't get your hopes up, the rebuilding may not be definite. Brothels require licenses, and while Kit Kat has a geolocation it no longer has an address since it doesn't exist anymore. If the existing license is specific to the address, then reapplication and reapproval may be necessary. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if this is applicable.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Jim DiGriz for sharing your thoughts but plans on rebuilding Kit Kat Ranch has been discuss already.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Permit has been issued to start demolition[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

You’re welcome thanks for sharing

8. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Are they just taking down. Just the damaged buildings , or all of it?

9. Thanks for sharing this Cumisha! So cool to see a video of the progress. I know it's a while cumming (hehe- see what I did there?) But I can't wait for it to reopen!

SailorB likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KatrinaJeanne for sharing your thoughts and they are going to rebuild in the future!!! I can't wait to see when they finish rebuilding. It's going to be beautiful!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Here are some pics of the rooms inside Kit Kat Ranch before the September fire & today's demolition:

IMG_8645.jpg

My Room At Kit Kat Ranch

image.jpg

Master Suite in Kit Kat Bungalow

IMG_0374.jpg
    Kitchen & Dining Area In Bungalow

IMG_0377.jpg

Jacuzzi & Shower Area in Fantasy Suite

IMG_0280.jpg

My Trophy for being Kitty of the Year 2016

IMG_0363.jpg
    Livingroom Area in the Kit Kat Bungalow

IMG_0355.jpg
    Master Bathroom Suite with Jacuzzi Tub In Bungalow

IMG_0375.jpg
    Fantasy Suite

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
    SailorB likes this.
  11. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing with us and showing behind the scenes.

12. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Sigh...this is a bittersweet moment.

I know it has to be done, but it doesn't lessen the impact.

13. FreyaNovia
    Chat with Me

FreyaNovia Your curvy Latina MILF

Goodbye, Kit Kat Ranch! I hardly knew ya, but I'll never forget where I started!
    Can't wait to see what the future holds
    :D:D:D:D:D

SailorB likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @SailorB and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Aloha @hikino for sharing you thoughts and I'll always remember the memories we have experienced at Kit Kat Ranch!!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif] It’s very sad to see this happening as I have many fond memories of my time spent there, it was a great house! Hopefully it comes back better than ever. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)