"Ladies Only" party: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by hrlight, Jun 20, 2009.

1. If you are a gay woman, bi, or just curious - Anna Suvari is the right choice for you.

I didn't know if I would be welcome, as a gay woman, to party at the ranch. So, I sifted through the web site to see what I could find. In my search, I came across Anna Suvari's listing. It contains an open invitation for women, and so I initiated an email conversation to see if there might be a connection. Anna was responsive and engaging with her naturally warm and open manner. She was sensitive and understanding, making it easy to discuss my issues and concerns about setting up a party. But, it wasn't until Anna and I discussed what we each enjoyed most about being with another woman, that I knew for sure, she was the right choice for me.

I was sitting at the bar when Anna came out to meet me, and I agree with all the other reviewers, Anna is beautiful. What struck me most about her, were her sparkling playful eyes and that intensely stunning smile. That is, until we got to spend some time together, because then it became clear that Anna is exponentially even more beautiful on the inside. Her soul is beautiful, and mere words do not do her justice. And bonus, she's brilliant, easy to talk to, and funny. Oh, and don't let me forget to say, sexy as hell.

Of my experience with her, much remains between us, but I will say this. To touch Anna, to feel her soft skin against yours, is akin to being wrapped in silk. We took our time, luxuriating in that intense sexual energy exchange that can only happen between two women. To see her smile at you in pleasure, enjoying your touch, as much as you enjoy hers, is something not to be missed. Anna expertly matches your mood and desires, creating the experience you want, and happily sharing it with you.

Thank you, Anna. Until the next time.
    Aloha Nui Loa.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

Thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed myself -- from meeting your sexy friends to the wonderful build-up to the amazing Qigong treatment to ... well, you know. ;) :twisted:

It was truly a pleasure to not only savor your touch but to get to know you on a much deeper, more intimate level. You have a gentle, nurturing way about you that quickly drew me in.

Until next time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

This is quite a review. :D It confirms my feelings about Anna as a person. As for the sexual aspect, it makes me sorta wish I was a lesbian.

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

A well written review by a woman who is obviously very intelligent in her own right. Wow, two sexy, intelligent women. Now that's hot. :twisted:

5. Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

If only you knew how hot! ;)

6. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Are you suggesting I get a sex change? :lol:

7. Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

:lol:

8. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Sounds like a two-girl party involving you and Laci, Tamela, or Alexandra is in order! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. How have I never seen this review before. Yep...pretty much exactly

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. Was I the envy of St. Pogus, or what? :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

Mmm, yes! :D :twisted:

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

You know I would love to make that happen! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

I would be honored to party with these ladies!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

The real honor would be to party with all of you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

Yowser! :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Re: Anna Suvari - words are inadequate...

Anna has been on my to do list for quite awhile!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. MMMM