About Me Let’s talk art

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by CataleyaLunas, Jul 9, 2023.

1. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

CataleyaLunas The good girl who will do dirty things to you

F8D9DCA7-33D8-46AE-9102-7EB58DFAF21B.jpeg E71345AD-6CFD-41E9-8EC9-B471191DCBE9.jpeg F8389666-2C30-4570-A064-D9807DF6DB27.jpeg 12A6BEE5-1FF8-49EC-BC23-4FF8484B1969.jpeg D4EDDB0C-2942-4F59-A127-3DD2D1959EF5.jpeg C12E0BE3-32BD-4C5D-B9DD-4C760BEF7707.jpeg 2EC9BADF-742C-4FD7-A7C5-5B4BC5EF848A.jpeg Ever since I was a child I always wanted to be good at drawing. I was always just average. Then one day will in art therapy after making a wood burning piece I kept looking at it and kept thinking to myself I can do better, I can do better. I went home and looked up a YouTube video on step by step on how to draw a realistic eye. It took me 4 or 5hrs to get it just right :). That’s when I finally realized I’m actually a very good artist, it just takes structure to create a piece of art. (The small blurred out parts in some of the drawings are where I had signed)
    The eye drawing was the first one I made watching the YouTube video.

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

those are really good. Do you draw your own cards for birthdays and other things...I bet your family and friends would really like getting an original from you....keep it up

CataleyaLunas likes this.
  3. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

Surprisingly enough I’ve never really thought about it, but that’s definitely a good idea, thank you.

tahoebigbear and JessieJames like this.
  4. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Like the red you used in the rose n the color splash bit. I could always see art but never get it out of my hands into a pencil. Used computer instead n went digital art

5. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

Thank you and what kind of digital art do you make?

6. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Mostly darker gothic style
    Some fantasy things. Just photo shop style stuff.

7. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

Cool maybe you can show me sometime

dragonhart likes this.