RANCH SPECIAL Let's Play

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by ElsieEllis, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Let’s Play!

Take this Nerdy girl to any arcade and redeem a complimentary hour. A little friendly competition is a wonderful way to break the ice, let’s get those nervous jitters out of the way before we start playing with each other. Retro Row just opened in the Peppermill, let's share a first together by experiencing all of those classic games!

[​IMG]

Game Lab

Experience the excitement and fun at Reno's best arcade, Peppermill's Game Lab! Located on the 3rd Floor next to the Parking Plaza, we offer the hottest video games, the newest ticket and prize games, Reno's best collection of retro arcade games, a free membership for our Game Lab Club, birthday packages, and prizes galore!

[​IMG]

Retro Row

Now open! The Game Lab "Retro Room" a nostalgic tribute to the 1980s arcade gaming era. With over 20 restored classic games like Frogger, Double Dragon, and Pac Man, all priced at a retro 25 cents, guests can relive the golden days of gaming. Every detail, from the blacklights and iconic décor to the glow-in-the-dark carpet, promises an immersive throwback experience.

https://www.peppermillreno.com/amenities/game-lab/

2. If you like arcades, and are ever in the vicinity of Chicago, visit Galloping Ghost Arcade. I believe it is the largest arcade in North America. They have something like 700 arcade cabinets. It’s all this retro stuff from the 80s and 90s. It’s an OK place to hang out for a two or three hours. I always think I’m gonna have more fun there than I end up having.

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Yes this would be soooo much fun! Someone book this girl for some friendly competition and some erotic fun!

4. Book with this sexy nerd & let her rock your world !

5. book now, looks a really good time.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  6. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Elsie is a really fun person to hang out with! Don’t miss this opportunity

7. Book with this gorgeous lady now. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]