RANCH SPECIAL Lingerie Party!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Jul 24, 2019.

1. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I really love my school girl look that i wear on ocassion. I enjoy dressing up in general but school girl is probably my favorite look. Im curious to know what your favorite type of outfits are! What is your style of clothing that attracts you to a woman? I really want to know! Do you enjoy seeing a woman dress up in front of you? Would you like to spend time with me and let me show you all of my sexy outfits and lingerie? Well book a lingerie party with me because i want to show you too!

2. Its so hard to choose just one style. Im thinking panties or thongs? A sheer silky teddy? Cute bikini?.... I think you convinced me with school girl outfit ;) ..... Your lingerie party sounds so much fun!!

JessicaKitten likes this.
  3. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I think it will be a blast! I can't wait to show off all of my lingerie and sexy outfits!

4. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I love sexy lingerie every day[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Attached Files:

5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

So do I! I honestly love the fact that i get to wear sexy outfits and lingerie for work!

6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Speaking of sexy outfits and lingerie what should I change into? So many options

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

well with some pictures it would be easier to help you choose ;-)

8. A couple of my favorite looks come to mind..........A sexy professional looking flight attendant, could role play some "Mile High Club" fun, and undressing a woman from a formal dress.......the countdown to seeing the good stuff underneath is awesome!

9. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I wonder what everyones favorite type of Lingerie is. What color is your preference?
    I also wonder who would like to go shopping with me for some new lingerie. You can help me pick out what I should get. See me model anything in the store that you want. Does that sound like fun?