PIC THREAD LOT'S OF SNOW TODAY

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Jan 11, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Lot's of snow today:

IMG_0495.jpg IMG_0499.jpg

Home Patio & Driveway Front Yard

IMG_0512.jpg IMG_0513.jpg IMG_0516.jpg IMG_0517.png
    Sagebrush Ranch Cul-De-Sac

SailorB, tinker and wrb55rosco like this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Lordy , how much snow did you get on your drive? Looks like you also have had some wind too!

3. Great and accurate pictures of the snow cumisha!!

4. Omg, the snow was so deep last night !! I literally had snow all in my Ugg boots because they were the low top ones. SMH That was my first snow storm out here

5. You are 100% Right! Mother Nature sure wanted to make sure we knew it snowed! Lol IMG_0598.jpeg IMG_0559.jpeg

SailorB and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We had a least a foot of snow!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. You didn't make a snowman or snowwoman or lay in the snow to make a snow angel? :)

8. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

Here I was going to make fun of Nevada lots of snow. I'm use to alot of snow we are talking feet of. That's a decent amount. Light fluffy snow or the white concrete type?

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I was too busy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Boggsy likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Hard and icy snow[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]