REVIEW Love Ms StephanieGain

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jimmyjazz, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Just left the Love Ranch South had never been before . Had an unbelievable time with the beautiful Ms Gain . I had read her profile an saw photo's she had posted on the boards .I loved the pic"s which are terrific but by no means do her justice ,Face to Face she is as Gorgeous as she is nice .I setup an appointment with her after we exchanged a couple emails. She asked me what I'd like her to wear , any preference on how she wore her hair. She looked prefect when I arrived, she gave me the tour as required. Don't remember any of it. She looked So Hot, I was way too distracted . We then went to her room did the business end of things which went really Kool she's alot of fun to talk with Real Straight Forward Open and Honest . We then when to the bar she bought me a drink ( was unexpected but really nice I thought) chatted for about half an hour then return to her room . Spent 90 minutes will Stephanie .Could have spent a week would have still left wanting more . The Women truly is truly is a Love Goddess . I will be back in Vegas in December can't wait to see her again. Thank's Ms Steph, Love Ya Babe

stephaniegain likes this.
  2. I had such a great time it was fun and very pleasurable!! You really know how to make a women feel appreciated and respected.
    You are such a gentleman and sweet heart!
    I can not wait to see you December . I have a few ideas and a early Xmas gift for your next visit.

Lots of hugs kisses and love xoxoxo