Marie Bossette and Cumisha Amado are a helluva tag team

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by StraitShooter, May 31, 2021.

1. Today was not quite what I had planned, as my schedule didn't match up with one of the ladies I was looking to meet (next time, I reckon) but I chatted with Cumisha a bit, and let her know what it was I had visited to do, and she suggested her partner in crime, Marie Bossette. And what a great choice it was, as both are awesome, quite fun, and super sexy. Without going into deep detail, I will say that between the two of them I was kept quite busy. Thanks again ladies for such a fun and memorable afternoon!

SS

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @StraitShooter for giving us an awesome review!!! We all had amazing chemistry and rhythm together with fun memories to cherish.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for sharing you thoughts and hope to do a multiple girl party with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I know for sure that Cumisha does not disappoint. I've yet to meet Marie but if she teams up with Cumisha it has to be a great time.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post!!! I can't wait to do another 2 Girl Party with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my post and I look forward to having another 2 Girl Party with you in the near future!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait to experience our next 2 Girl Party in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for sharing your thoughts!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. "HOT" review - I want to join in - I love 2 Girl Party with @cumishaamado[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love for you @TrinityGarcia to join us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for liking my review and I can't wait to have our 2 Girl Party again in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @JayJayJay for liking my post!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @StraitShooter for giving us an awesome review and we can't wait for more future parties with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and kind word and support!!! I can't wait until we have a "2 Girl Party" with @MarieBossette in the near future too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JayJayJay for sharing your thoughts and support!!! We would love to have a 2 Girl Party with you too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and compliment!!! I can't wait until we have another 2 Girl Party again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @StraitShooter for an awesome review with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]