PIC THREAD MEET MY NEW LITTLE SISTER, PHOENIX ROSE FROM THE NORTH POLE, ALASKA

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Mar 29, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I have a "New Little Sister" Phoenix Rose is a California Girl but has lived in North Pole, Alaska, she is also a Nurse and her birthday is the same as mine, April 5th!!! We are both "Fiery Aries". Who want's to take us out for our "Birthday Month of April"?

Email: [email protected]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

Current Shift (Call the ranch for updates on my schedule)

Sun - Thurs: 12 PM - 12 AM

Fri & Sat: 12 PM - 2 AM

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]What do you think of her pics???[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]Stay tuned for her bio!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

IMG_1408.jpg IMG_1410.jpg IMG_1428.jpg IMG_1430.jpg IMG_1417.jpg IMG_1412.jpg IMG_1424.jpg

2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Guys make sure to come see this lady! She is super intelligent, sweet and beautiful! Make sure to book your appointment today and meet our newest Starlet!

PhoenixRose and SailorB like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Phoenix is a beautiful, fascinating and enchanting woman and I thank you for the introduction Cumisha. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

PhoenixRose likes this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

8. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRose ⚜️Your ultimate experience ⚜️

@EllieAmes Thank you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] it’s been so great getting to know you and I love being surrounded by gorgeous women [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    @destinistarr Awe thank you babes! You’ve been so wonderful at showing me the ropes and I love your energy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRose ⚜️Your ultimate experience ⚜️

I’m so excited she introduced us [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Now I’m just eagerly awaiting our first in person interaction… I’m getting my voice all warmed up for you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

origlegman likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to hear both of you sing together!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book with our new starlet sister today!!!

12. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Make sure you book with this lovely starlet! A kind heart and absolute beauty ;)