REVIEW Meeting Charlie Daze

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

So Charlie and I didn’t actually party, but I’m writing this as a review anyway, because just meeting her was a treat.

I happened to be in the LRN parlor when I checked the boards and saw a nice welcoming message from Charlie. Not ten minutes later Charlie enters the parlor positively rocking a sexy two-piece outfit. She and I enjoyed a good conversation.

Charlie is lovely. Her eyes were very nicely done - she takes care of herself, and it shows. Although I couldn’t party with her, I got the impression that she is very good at what she does in the bedroom.

Charlie is a very sexy woman—my libido was at a nice simmer while we were chatting. I loved her vinyl (latex?) skirt and shrug-type red top of a thin material with a plunging neckline that pleasantly heated my blood.

I enjoyed my chat with Charlie very much; I appreciate that she reached out to me, and I would not hesitate to party with her in the future if the opportunity presents itself.

Sounds like she might be on hiatus from the ranches for a time. Just wanted to write this to encourage those of you planning Mound House trips to consider a date with Charlie in your plans.

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

You guys seriously need to check out Charlie's Twitter feed. Damn, she's got some hot photos posted. She's @_charliedaze.

Charlie Daze Twitter.png

3. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

From Charlie's Twitter feed (@_charliedaze) - love her creativity.

I wanna be Toucan Sam and bury my bill in all that fruity sweetness, just so y'all know... #fanboy
    Charlie Daze - breakfast.jpg

4. CharlieDaze
    Chat with Me

CharlieDaze Well-Known Member

I'm currently cheesing/blushing from this unexpected but lovely review. "THANK YOU"
    I appreciate all your kinds words and I really enjoyed meeting you. Even though, it was only for a brief time I really enjoyed your pretense at LRN.
    You have a very genuinely sweet and sophisticated persona that had me very intrigued and I honestly really can't wait until we meet again and hope to keep in contact until than.
    I also want to thank you for bringing by the delicious treats for myself and all the ladies at LRN because we all truly enjoyed them.

P.S We enjoyed your treats so much I believe they were gone before the morning was even over. :)

-Charlie

aztecwarrior2881 and Broadhildt like this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

My pleasure, Charlie! I appreciate all you ladies very much. Hugs, BH

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  7. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Bumping the thread. I hope you've been doing well, @CharlieDaze and thanks for the great pics you have on your Twitter feed. Wishing you the best.

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Schedule an appointment with @CharlieDaze today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome reviews!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Charlie is recovering from having surgery - SEXY surgery!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I'm also looking over social media and the boards, awaiting those first pics like...
    [​IMG]

Fozzie likes this.
  11. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Sexy surgery, what? This would be news to me. Now I'm curious to know what's going on.

12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Hi, Foz, she tells the story on her Twitter feed: @_charliedaze

13. Fozzie
    Chat with Me

Fozzie Well-Known Member

Ah, that would be why I missed it. I haven't checked her Twitter feed in a bit. :(

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Have @CharlieDaze fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]