PIC THREAD MEMORIES OF ME AND DENNIS HOF AT DINNER

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Mar 21, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=hot over you.gif]Here's a pic of Dennis Hof taking me out to dinner on my birthday:[smilie=hot over you.gif]

IMG_6369.jpg

Who wants to take me out to celebrate my birthday month of April?

Booking info with a 10%, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

Email me at: [email protected]

2. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

Book with Cumisha for an experience you won’t ever forget!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmaraGunner for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Such an awesome memory!

Gentlemen, book your appointment with Cumisha and be the lucky man to take her to an amazing birthday dinner!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @LarissaBrazil for sharing your thoughts, kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LarissaBrazil likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Awesome memories!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]
    Sophia Sun

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree @SophiaSun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmaraGunner for your kind thoughts!!! Who wants to take me out for my birthday, April 5?

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

11. allen65
    Chat with Me

allen65 Well-Known Member

Great picture of you both. Sorry I I've never had the pleasure of meeting you yet Cumisha. I did meet Dennis once. He seamed like a really cool guy.

TrinityAspen likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @allen65 for sharing your kind words and compliments!!! I would love the meet and party with you in the near future with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! I just had a birthday last Friday, April 5th and we are having a "Vintage Party April 13 starting at 7 PM and they are going to celebrate all the birthdays for April too. Here are some pics of my "Birthday Party" at Sagebrush Ranch:

IMG_6150.jpeg IMG_1519.jpg Black & Gold Luxury Happy Birthday Flyer A4 (8 x 10 in).JPEG IMG_1517.jpg

TrinityAspen likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

TrinityAspen likes this.
  14. TrinityAspen
    Chat with Me

TrinityAspen Sweet and Sexyy from Sagebrush xoxo

Your so welconme love you Cumishaa!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @TrinityAspen and love you too!!! Can't wait to see you upon your return!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]