About Me My 15 seconds of fame...

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KarinaKaifova, Feb 19, 2023.

1. So not sure if ya'll knew but I used to be a full time stripper in Vegas and other venues around the US. When I was working at the Sapphire in Las Vegas I got to be on a show on Comedy Central so I call this my 15 seconds of fame lol. I appear in this short 4 minute long segment of the Not Safe With Nikki Glaser Show three times, lets see if you can spot me except its not letting me embed it for some odd reason.. SO you will need to view at link below, enjoy! xoxo KK

IMG_2069.PNG IMG_2066.PNG IMG_2072.PNG

https://www.cc.com/video/zsl7r5/not-safe-with-nikki-glaser-24-hours-in-a-strip-club

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  2. You looked sexy and beautiful as always in your 15 seconds of fame!! @KarinaKaifova

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  3. Well actually I think they kind of made me look like a dumb blonde, but it's comedy central so it's supposed to be funny and I think it turned out pretty cute.

Aviato likes this.
  4. You are amazing!! I think you look amazing in it!! I think it did turn out cute too!! @KarinaKaifova

5. It is what it is lol. Still A cool experience...

Aviato likes this.
  6. Still Here Til March 2nd, gents.. Last chance to party with me this tour...

Aviato likes this.
  7. If you haven't yet check out my appearance on the comedy central network!! xoxo KK

Aviato likes this.
  8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Omg that is so cool girlfriend, you look sexy! :)

9. Thanks boo, still would love a cross house party. @KikiLover

Aviato and KikiLover like this.
  10. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

Very cool fact about Nikki Glaser: She's from St. Louis; in fact, from Kirkwood, one of the inner ring suburbs in St.Louis County and comes back home to visit occasionally. A very funny person, IMO. Looked great as well Karina. Hope your well as always! :) *hugs*

11. Funny I thought she was from LA lol... Oh well it was an interesting experience although they did make me look kind of like a dumb blonde lol.

ColinSTL likes this.
  12. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

I do think she lives in the LA area, but as I said, she frequently comes home to St. Louis and always stops there on her tours. It's always great to see our local people doing well nationally.