REVIEW My Birthday/Week with the Amazing Hannah Foxx

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Scott Warren, Oct 14, 2021.

1. I just returned from my second visit to the Bunny Ranch to spend time with the enchanting Hannah Foxx. This time, it was to celebrate my birthday which she helped me stretch out to a Birth-week celebration. I haven’t cared about my own birthdays since I was 10 years old; however, it could have been Groundhog Day week and I don’t think I would have been made to feel any more special than this Unicorn of a gal made me feel. I wasn’t planning on returning to the Ranch until spring, but the mental snapshots in my head from the fun and good times that we shared in August just kept growing in intensity, so I used the “birthday” thing as an excuse to go back for “seconds” earlier than anticipated. We got to spend three full days and one partial day together. I feel like a young kid in my 20’s at this moment and my feet still haven’t touched the ground.

She is the Cinderella in EVERY ballroom, but I prefer to ask her to be the “real her” and dress in blue jeans and be the real her. Quite frankly, that makes me the smartest guy in the room whenever we go on outdates. She is the most beautiful woman with whom I’ve ever spent time, but that booty and those legs were just made to be seen in jeans especially whenever we go out just to play pool (more on that later.) Negotiations were more than fair.

Our at-length conversations on every topic imaginable always leave me wanting more. I absolutely love the way this young gal’s mind works and we always end up teaching each other something even in situations where we may not view a certain topic the same way.

Meal times with her are some of the most magical moments and it doesn’t matter if we’re having a special Salmon dish at a fancy smanchy restaurant or a greasy spoon hole-in-the-wall or even a Waffle House. She is the ultimate definition of a unicorn; the perfect gal for ANY situation.

For the bulk of our time, we disappeared to Edgewood Resort in Lake Tahoe where we were blessed with the most beautiful backdrop one could ever imagine for a special occasion which in this case was time with Hannah and NOT my birthday in my opinion. Our first afternoon, we had a romantic couples massage which would have been the ultimate pre-party experience all on its own; however, when we returned to our suite – we noticed that it had started to snow (in early October) and we remembered that the hot tubs and swimming pool were ultra-heated and we decided to go check it out as we’re open for all levels of discovery whenever we get to spend time together.

It was INCREDIBLE. The moisture in the air mixed with the diminishing light provided us that most incredible sunset that I’ve ever seen in my lifetime. The hot water…..the cold chill in the air……the sunset as our background……..it fed every sense in our bodies. However, to be able to experience all of that with every man’s dream girl in my arms was almost more than one can even imagine.

Our “sexy time,” as she always refers to it, was once again more than most men could ever imagine; however, that’s our special memory and like last time – that’s just for the two of us. Additionally, if I were to share that here – it would read like one of those letters that say, “I always though that these letters were fake until it happened to me.” Actually, it’s more like 10 of those letters combined at the minimum.

Everything a man wishes that a gal would do with or for him is all at her fingertips. You just have to be honest with her. Again, I’m probably the smartest guy in the room because I recognize that she’s a Sex Instructor (because I read her bio, silly guys) and I asked to be educated on what she likes in the bedroom and what turns her own specifically. (Not what other or most women like/want…….but HER specifically.)

Perhaps this makes me the odd one, but what turns me on is when I know that my partner is turned on so it has always been a “chicken and the egg” debate to me in the bedroom especially with her. Nothing sexier than the real sounds and feelings that emanate in the bedroom when your partner is turned on.

I will tell you this though: If you spend ANY time with her and are looking for an idea on how to break the ice and start the conversation, ask her to take you to shoot some pool. There’s absolutely nothing sexier than seeing a beautiful women with a great body leaning over a pool table. NOTHING! She has the body which will burn that image of her in your brain more than any sexy dance or the wearing of any evening gown.

We did that during our first time together and I was surprised to find out she’d been practicing since we parted. So, I will amend my earlier statement: There’s noting sexier than seeing a beautiful woman with a great body leaning over a pool table who excels at the activity. She got DAMN good at it and I can’t wait to see how well she plays the next time that I’m fortunate enough to get to spend even a fraction of time with her in the future.

In short, if you don’t ask her to go play pool with her – you just ain’t doing it right. Thank me later if you do.

She is the most special gal I’ve ever met and not just because I got to have bedroom time with her. The rest of the time that we spent together just made the bedroom time that much more magical.

She IS the unicorn for which you’ve been hunting all your life and you don’t even need a special permit or license to bag your limit when you spend time with her. For me personally, there is nothing else on the “menu” and I don’t mean that as a slap to any of the other girls working there. There’s just no one else that I would ever choose when choosing someone with whom to share special time. Even if it were only Groundhog Day.

I kept expecting Ashton Kutcher to come out and end this episode of “Punk’d,” but he never did. It turns out it wasn’t a dream after all, but that all really did just happen. AGAIN!

Now, I have to find something else to occupy my mind and that’s a task so monumental that the only solution may be to book some more time with her on a future visit, but I’m gonna try. I don't want to overstep our boundaries, so I'll put a pic of our sunset here; however, not a pic of her with the sunset as the background out of respect to her without her permission.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Easy to do an awesome review when the subject of that review is so awesome. Thanks.

4. Not thinking I can wait until springtime, but we'll see how things align. If anyone's considering booking time with her in December, don't read this review until mid-December or until after I get my schedule fixed! lol Just kiddin'. Kinda. Not really.

5. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

You
    made my day reading this, I just smiled so much. You are one of a kind. I always learn something new. <3 <3