My first party with Amy Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Novajlc, Mar 18, 2013.

1. My vacation started on Tuesday morning the 5th of March with a long plane ride from the east coast to Reno. I was coming out to Reno to visit the Bunny Ranch. I had made an appointment with Amy Page this would be the first time I had partied with Amy. I finally made it to the ranch after what seemed to be 50 hours of travel time.

I make it inside and I wait by the bar for Amy to make her way out to me. When she arrived I was so excited we seemed to click right off the bat. We went back to her room and talked about the party then came back out to the bar and had a great conversation for about a half hour. We made it back to Amy’s room and I told her a couple of things that I never had tried and she told me not to worry that those things would be taken care of with her. I will keep the juicy details between myself and Amy. Let’s put it this way even though Amy is small in stature she makes up for it with her big heart and her love for her job which makes my experience amazing. I loved every part of our party and it was worth the cross country flight and I will be back.

Thank you again Amy,

Jonathan

2. Nice review!!!! Glad you enjoyed your time with Amy!! She is wonderful!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! Glad you enjoyed your time with Amy!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

So Happy you had an amazing time!

5. Great review, Amy is awesome!

6. Great review, Amy is awesome!

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

SeXXXy Times!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing this with us;-)

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Such a Turn On!

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Such a Turn On!