My First Party With Becca Bentley!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I've known Becca for a long time and we've gotten to know each other a lot better but our schedules never worked out so we could party.
    Becca is Super Sexy and has a lot of interests some surprisingly we have in common. I was a little intimidated but as I got over her physical looks and started thinking about the person who had become my friend the nerves went away.
    When my father died recently she was one of the ladies I was able to talk to and laugh with. So when I saw Randy Ryder was returning and Pantera and Becca were going to be at the ranch at tbe same time I knew I was going to see her. I actually have been wanting to party with these 3 ladies and we are working on something very special, but I had to party with Becca first.
    So I partied Randy the night before and because of schedules I would be partying with Becca the next day in the evening and I would party with Pantera later that night!Then Randy the next Day! I know it was crazy and I felt it in the morning! It was worth it!
    Becca met me at the bar and she was Stunning! We took care of Biz and headed back to her room. She gave he a pre party hug to calm nerves we got the room prepped and we stripped. My mouth hit the floor! Becca naked finally in front of me that woman is Sexy! Becca had me lay on the bed and she did this very cool thing. She put a towel over my waist covering my member then she crawled on the bed and took out the oil! To find out what this Sexy lady did next you will have to come see her but trust me I haven't experienced anything like that! My party with Becca was filled with Steamy moments, Naughty Moments and lots of Sexy Positions and a lot of compliments and the experience I hoped Becca would give me but even Better! After the party we snuggled and talked! I was Babbling like it was my first party! That has to be in the top 5 of my first parties! Becca was so sweet and flattered and laughed! When you see someone that looks like Becca you hope her party matches her looks! Isn't it crazy to know that her parties are just a HOT as she is! I can't wait to see her again and I'm excited for our multigirl parties because that party was unbelievable!
    If you're thinking about seeing Becca stop thinking about it and see her!
    Thank You so much Becca I'm really excited for our next party!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Great review of Miss Becca Bentley! I agree with your sentiment, guys (or gals) stop thinking about seeing her and just go see her.

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Wow! Great review Tony Dark. I have seen photos of Becca, but we've never met. Sounds like she is everything I have imagined her to be. My dream would be to get Sindy Sky to join us for one great party. Just thinking about it as I write this, gives me chills.

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You I'm taking your advice real soon!

gLip5 likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You yep Becca is Super sweet and what I hoped she would be and more than I imagined! Yep I'm thinking about a 2 girl with her and Randy Ryder too! Becca and Sindy sounds like a Hot combination!

foreverman likes this.