My night with Asia Foxxx, a virgin’s story

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Matt T, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Hello everyone,

My name is Matt and let me tell you about my wonderful experience at the bunny ranch.

First some context, I am 40 years old (turned 40 on the day of my party :D ) in a wheelchair and have a rare genetic bone disorder called Osteogenesis Imperfecta. The short of it is my bones break very easily which makes me short and small in stature (about 4 foot though my electric chair can raise up to 5 foot 1 inch). Because of my disorder, doing a lot of things most people take for granted is risky for me. This is especially true for Sex. Sex can lead to a lot of broken bones if not careful. That is why it was paramount in picking the right lady for the job.

I started my journey about 2 years ago, researching about the ranch and about the various ladies to choose from. When I came across Asia’s profile I was instantly hooked. Her story and look just felt good all around. In January of this year I had saved up enough and decided to schedule the Lady that would take my virginity.

I started just like you all have by calling and scheduling an appointment, then paying the 10%. Shortly after she texted me her number and we were off to the races!

The party hadn’t even started and we had so much fun just texted back and forth. Asia is a real joy to talk to, and we have so much in common.

As the time passed I sent her a few gifts to show my appreciation. As well as bask in our shared interest in Stranger Things ( What i mean is a helped feed you addiction to POP figures :p )

FINALLY the week of the trip had come. Everything was set up. Thanks to Asia we were able to book one of the best suites in the house ! ( It has a Jacuzzi ! )

I drove for two days to get to Reno. Then, the time came. I headed to the ranch to start an incredible journey. At this point I was only expecting to spend the evening with Asia only. But, when we made it to her room she surprised me with a once in a lifetime offer that I could not pass up…. A FOURWAY! Tiara and Stacey were going to join us for a little bit of the night.

I gotta tell ya, this was a fantastic idea!

Before Tiara and Stacey could join us though, as a personal dream and preference of mine, I wanted the “first time” to be one on one. Of course this was a stressful time for Asia and I both. Sure it was important to have a great feel good time but, not at the cost of me breaking a bone. Asia I think was the most concerned out of the both of us. Sure I was nervous but if we were careful it’ll be fine. It made me so happy to see how important I was to her. Through her actions I saw how concerned for my safety she had.

The First time or as Asia put it, “The Sex” was perfect. It was everything I could imagine and more. She was so gentle and slow (but not too slow). It was Amazing! I don’t have the words for how grateful and happy I was when I was with Asia.

After “The Sex” it was time for the next part. The FOURSOME! Tiara and Stacy came and joined us for some fun and games and let me tell ya was as i described it above, “Once in a lifetime”. I am thankful very much to these two ladies for the best time a guy could have!

After they left, Asia and I had a bit more time. We tried many different positions and found the best one that is also the safest for me. This position will totally be done on my repeat visit. Afterwards, I thought to myself, “ok Jacuzzi time”. So, I say to Asia, “ Jacuzzi time!” But Asia made the comment to me that she felt it was a bit too risky for me. In the moment I was like “Nooo”. But, I got to thinking, the tub was low to the ground, someone could slip on the water, not to mention she would have to be doing a lot of lifting. After careful thought I agreed, it was too unsafe. I am really thankful to Asia for looking out for me and my safety. So, since the Jacuzzi was out of the picture a decision had to be made. Asia says to me, “ Ok, we got enough time for only one thing, Sex or building Lego…” Oh man! Sex or Lego?! For a Lego fanatic like myself this had to have been the toughest decision I have ever made (about equal to the decision I made about quitting grad school over a great job). I thought and thought… I say, “ Im gonna pick, the Lego” Never in my life would I think I would pick building Lego over Sex! But the Lego we were gonna build was the Batmoblie. I mean c'mon! It's batman! I think this was probably one of my favorite memories of Asia and I. Just me and her talking and building Lego. I could imagine my idea of heaven would look much like this.

Sadly though Lego took way too long to finish and we had to stop so that I could get to bed and Asia could go home.

Looking back now at the evening, the whole experience was “Once in a lifetime”. But it wouldn’t have been except for the fact that it was with miss Asia Foxxx. Words cannot express the depth of happiness I feel to have spent time with Asia. With all my heart and soul I thank you miss Asia Foxxx for a perfect night. If any of you are on the fence for who to pick to have a party with or are new like I was, I wholeheartedly recommend Asia Foxxx as your courtesan of the century!

Thank you Asia and the you Bunny Ranch,

• Matt aka Spider-man

2. Congratulations man. I am tremendously happy for you.

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

What a great review @Matt T! Miss @AsiaFoxxx, Miss @TiaraTae, and Miss @stacytyler are all amazing & beautiful inside and out. I'm glad that you had an amazing time them.

4. Matt!!! I truly appreciate you trusting me, and choosing me! ❤️❤️❤️ It makes me feel really good you had such a great time. I truly love my job and this makes me smile reading how we were able to fulfill ur fantasies. Until our next time xoxo

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review! Congratulations on an awesome experience![smilie=hi ya!.gif]

6. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

I enjoyed reading your review @Matt T and especially Ms. @AsiaFoxxx . She is an exceptional lady that cares about the person she is with. She took you on a journey and back. She is wondeful.
    The other two ladies @TiaraTae and @stacytyler are wonderful person. I am happy for you and they definitely enjoy their time with you.
    Like I said I enjoyed this review