About Me My personality

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by CataleyaLunas, Jul 23, 2023.

1. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

CataleyaLunas The good girl who will do dirty things to you

71177711762__7B989D43-F3D8-4D63-862A-707102B52E44.jpeg If I had to describe my personality it would be shy, sweet, outgoing, down to earth, and an adrenaline junkie. Many of you have already read my other post and know quite a bit about me what you may not know is that I can actually be very shy. In the past I thought about being a stripper but I’m too shy when a lot of people are looking at me. I’m not usually the center of attention when I’m around people. I can be very talkative and out going when I want to get to know someone. Once you get to know me you will see I am very sweet and understand. I would definitely say Nezuko the anime character and I are very alike. I am open to different perspectives and ideas. I also enjoy having fun and getting down and dirty on 4 wheelers and dirt bikes. I love trying things that will give me a rush. I would love to go zip lining, and just try different things.

2. BrooklynBale
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBale The Buckle Bunny Who Actually Rides!!

Cataleya is an amazing down to earth lady! You should take her zip lining it would be an absolute blast filled with great conversation!!

gLip5 and CataleyaLunas like this.
  3. I can see that about you! Very appealing! I have a side by side! We gotta go out sometime, or do a cross house outdate and show a guy how the gals do it!

JessieJames and CataleyaLunas like this.
  4. CataleyaLunas
    Chat with Me

CataleyaLunas The good girl who will do dirty things to you

I would really like that. Airforce and Army

5. Book with this gorgeous lady for her next tour now [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]