About Me MY REVIEW FROM GRUMPSKATES

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 20, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

REVIEW Awesom Fetish time with Cumisha Amado

Tags:

1. [​IMG]
      GrumpSkates

2. I had some specific requests, and Cumisha really delivered! In short, the best tease and denial session I have ever experienced.

First, I wanted to be overwhelmed and made helpless. Well, Cumisha brought in 4 of her friends (Amber Beauty, Tegan Treasure, Luna Lynn, and Mae Love). Each of them were beautiful and totally awesome! And boy did they deliver. The 5 girls had me stripped, pinned down on the bed, and tied up helpless in no time. I had no chance.

Then they left me helpless and alone at Cumisha's mercy. Well, let me tell you she has none. Even though I was tied she climbed ontop of me and pinned me down with her whole body.

She wrapped her pantyhose covered legs around my head and squeezed so I couldn't move my head all. She also blindfolded me with her luscious ass and plugged my ears with her powerful thighs. I can't say how much all that ramped up my feelings of helplessness... if that's what you are into I can attest that it's was great.

Oh, while doing this she was also stroking and teasing me. Cumisha seemed to know right when I was about to blow, and how to avoid it. For hours she repeatedly took me to the mountaintop but wouldn't let me go over. If heaven and hell have a place where they meet, I think I may have found it at the hands (and legs) of Cumisha.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Awesome review! I love reading your reviews! Guy make sure to secure your appointment with the legendary Cumisha today!

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for the compliments and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @GrumpSkates for giving my an awesome review. I am at Sagebrush Ranch again and if you have plans in visiting the area again, I would love to get 5 girls again for another "Helpless Party"[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to book another " Girl Helpless Party" with me again?

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Email: [email protected]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have a "Fetish" you would love to experience?

Email: [email protected]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Booking info with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0