REVIEW My second visit with Miss Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by piglet, Jun 23, 2017.

1. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Hmm well I waited a long time to see Remy Martin again I had visited before this year but our schedules had never met up again till now. And the visit was long overdue and well worth waiting for we had a blast on our outdate and after over the next couple of days just hanging out in the parlour together. I won't go into details but we decided to split the day into sections we started by spending some time together in the VIP room which was amazing Remy is so much fun and so attentive and flowing as a sexual partner. Then we went out for a blast in my rented Camaro for sun and something to eat Remy is funny and such a great conversationalist. Then back to the Ranch for more Shenanigans which like before was so great I enjoyed every second spent with her. In short if you are looking for a classy sexy intelligent and oh so fun companion to spend time with then you have to consider Remy she is my African queen and I adore her....

2. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you babe, I always enjoy our times spent together!!! Now who is the good angel & who is the bad angel???[​IMG]

3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Piglet, we all know Remy is the picture of innocence. :D:D:D:D[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. Thanks, Piglet. Remy joined my party in January with Alice and Roxanne. After meeting her, I had to have her. After having her, I am an addict. I will spend a bit of one-on-one time with Remy at the ranch in mid-July. Remy is so hot, has got to be the perfect woman for a breast loving, chocolate goddess loving, spinner lover like me. And she has been so wonderful to talk to.

torontoral likes this.
  5. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

We are both good angels babe it's just we have dirty faces and minds just a bit now ;):)

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

You are quite right babe[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

charlie_k likes this.
  7. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Our next time together will be even better, and hopefully longer[smilie=i love you1.gif]

10. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I know it will Remy next time will be epic for sure honey and I can’t wait xxx

11. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

Check out the above review for a glimpse into a @RemyMartin Experience![smilie=call me.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] we need to connect again!