My Time With Anna 15/3/11

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by piglet, Mar 18, 2011.

1. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Well what can I put in this review that hasn't been said many times over ?. I visited Anna on my holiday to Las Vegas as part of a pre planned meeting we had communicated by e,mail for months before hand and I was incredibly nervous when I arrived the nerves vanished immidiately Anna arrived in the parlour she greeted me like we had know each other for years and my nerves vanished straight away. God Anna is beautifull in person her pics do her no justice at all. We sat and talked for a while (I actually prattled on mindlessly for a bit) then we took a tour of the ranch itself I will not lower this review by telling you what happened during our party as I don't beleive that is needed or indeed Anna's style but I wil tell you this the effect she has had on me was profound and lasting and the time (which I wish could have been longer) was unreal and unforgettable and I left a different person to the man who entered it's with great jealousy that i say any party you have with Anna will be incredible and not to be taken lightly......

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Congrats on your long awaited party, piglet! [smilie=happy.gif]

Very happy to hear it exceeded your expectations! :D

3. At last I got to meet (and treat) the sweet piglet we've come to love on the board! :D

Thanks for taking the time to come see me. You're a truly wonderful, kind spirit, and a lot of fun, I might add! Already looking forward anxiously to your return! :)

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your visit piglet! Your experience with Anna is one that I can relate to in kind. She is simply one incredible woman!

5. congrats piglet she is incredible :mrgreen:

6. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

She has had a profound effect on me in a very short time :oops:

7. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Duly noted planning for the next trip underway thanks man

8. Can't wait, piglet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Looking forward to getting reacquainted soon, Tom! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

yeyyy Piglet! I didn't know you have partied with Anna. Good for you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. It was amazing! :)