My wonderful time with Kimberly Love - (May 2015)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Jun 16, 2015.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

The first time I ever went in to the Bunny ranch forum. I saw a post with a picture of Kimberly and she looked so beautiful. I knew then, she will be my first girl on my bucket list. However, soon after she was no longer working at the ranch and was told she had moved on. I was sad to hear about the news. I can’t remember how long she was gone. But, to my surprise she returned to the Ranch. It took me a year later for me to have the courage to make this trip happen and also I didn’t want to lose my chance to party with Kimberly. She had already left once and I started to realize that some ladies would leave the ranch and did not return or has retired. I finally met Kimberly and she is even more beautiful in person and has a wonderful personality. It was a wonderful party I had with her. However, after the party I felt that I still had some unfinished business with her. I hope to party with her the following year which hasn’t come fast enough. By the time I made my return trip Kimberly was no longer there again. I was really disappointed when I heard the news. Lucky for me I did not postpone my trip for another year which I would have missed my opportunity to partying with Kimberly.

I have been going to the ranch every year since and I always book my trip in advance like 2 - 3 month ahead of time to ensure no problems with the scheduling. As my trip was coming closer I was so shock to see a post from Kimberly on the forum and twitter. I started to look for more post and asking some board members if Kimberly was coming back. To my surprise, she surely will be there during my trip. I quickly twitter her and ask her for a party and she said yes. She then later suggested if I would like to do an out date. I never did an out date before and it sound like fun and to spend some quality time with Kimberly. I told her I will have to decide during our negotiation. Kimberly was my first party of my trip and she had schedule our appointment on her day off which I thought was very nice of her.

I finally arrived to the Love Ranch and I was very excited to see Kimberly again. She looked so cute in her street close when she greeted me. We chatted a bit and she looked so beautiful that I could not remember where we negotiate our price which was quick. She is just as beautiful as I remembered her. I loved to listen to her talk with her west coast accent. For our out date we went bowling at the GDW. I had a very great time bowling with Kim. I didn’t care about the bowling much, I just liked her company. After our second game we decided to head back to my hotel room and continue our fun there.

I won’t mention any details what happen in the bed room. But, I know this much that I made sure I started with my unfinished business I had with her first. I enjoyed every moment of it too and did not want to stop. Kimberly is so amazing and I have to say this party is 10 times better than my first party with her. I guess after a few years going to the ranch I am more relaxed and I have learned so much from partying with the ladies. After the party was over I drove Kimberly back to the Love ranch and I said to her that she didn’t have to stay with me if she has something to do. She told me that this is her day off and has no plans on partying with anyone else. She told me she will keep me company at the parlor which I thought she was so sweet to do so. I bought her a drink and we chatted for a pretty long time and to learn more about each other which I thought was very nice. She looked so attractive and I hope she didn’t mind me admiring her from top to bottom. She started to get cuddly with me and held my hand. This has sparked up something within me causing me to want another party with Kimberly. It was late and it was her day off. I thought she might be tired for another party. But, I asked her if she would like to party again. She said “Ya” with her beautiful smile.

We head to the VIP room and negotiated a price which was very quick. We had continued where we left off from my hotel room. Boy, this party is becoming better than the one back in my hotel room. There was one part during our party that Kimberly did not mention anything because she said she didn’t want me to stop. I told her kiddingly that she was a meanie for doing that. Honestly, I didn’t care and I could have done it the whole day because I love it very much. Unfortunately the time has run out when I was having so much fun.

I had such an amazing time with Kimberly that I couldn’t stop thinking about our parties. She had made me feel so comfortable and very relaxed which made the party enjoyable. I had scheduled our third party with her to recapture the fun I had together. The day has come and there was no need to negotiate. Back to the VIP room and the fun has resumed and boy was I excited. The party started off really great and I was in heaven. I love it when I could make a person laugh and I could always find their tickle spot. I believe the ladies has the same tickle spot that I like to play around with and to tease them until they laugh. I know sometimes they try to hold it in. But, I will do it until they burst out laughing. I always make sure the ladies enjoy the party just as much as I do. I could feel that our party is about to end. Kimberly made sure I left the party as a happy man no matter what it takes. Boy, she sure did!

I am very fortunate that Kimberly returned to the Love Ranch just before my trip. I guess I had made up for the years she was not around. Even now I still wish I am there for another party with her. Nothing is forever and I do hope she will still be there on my next return trip. Thank you for the wonderful time, Kimberly!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

She is Beautiful [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Awww! So glad you had a great time with Kimberly! I love her so much! She's the best!

4. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Yes, Kimberly is awesome and I had a wonderful time with her.

5. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

Yes, Kimberly is very beautiful and more beautiful in person.

6. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for the review, Spanky! I always have a great time when you are here. So glad we got to have some fun in and outside of the bedroom. I can't wait to see you again!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I'll say it again Spanky, you have great taste!! Kim is a lovely girl, I am so happy that y'all had a spectacular time! XOXO

8. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Thank you, gorgeous! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Congrats Spanky! Hopefully I'll have the chance to party with her in October!

10. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

bberger1, If you have the chance to party with Kimberly. I am sure you will have a great time. She is very down to earth person. I wish I was there to party with her again.

11. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

I look forward to meeting you next month.

12. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

You're so sweet! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Glad you had such a wonderful time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]