New Years With Randy Ryder!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I have a lot to be Thankful for and although I'm still dealing with a lot God gave me a window of time to do the things I've always wanted to do. I wanted to start the New Year with Randy! Randy and I had several Amazing Parties building up to a really Big party on Saturday night! Randy and I had so much fun this trip! She made it feel like it was my Birthday Trip! I could tell you about the parties the positions the Super Sexy Orgasms. I will tell you that Randy knows I love her Sexy New workout photo! When we did Doggy she got in the pose in front of her mirror so I could enjoy seeing everything it was so HOT!
    Anyway I could tell you all about our HOT parties but I thought I would talk to you about my Sexy Friend! Why I see her and why you should too!
    I've been seeing Randy for a long time but the Sex keeps getting Better! I'm not joking or talking shit! Every time I see Randy she makes that party Hotter than the last one and totally different! After our parties I compliment her kitty! It's fun to be so comfortable with someone I can joke around with her like that during pillow talk. Isn't it Amazing to meet a Beautiful Woman with a Sexy Body a Booty Beyond Explanation who can actually F#ck! Sorry no disrespect but it was the Best way to get my point across! Am I whipped? Yep and loving it! Imagine paying for a party and it Sucks! Now it could be you it could be her or it could be there was just be no chemistry. I'd rather pay for a sure thing and I know when I party with Randy Ryder I'm going to leave her room wanting more but feeling like I just left a BOOTYLICIOUS Buffet! No room for dessert! With Randy I get the Sexual Satisfaction I have been looking for but the Emotional Connection I enjoy and a Fun Friendship that I love. Randy has helped me grow. Randy is a positive encouraging person. I was a really shy, stressed out, overworked, overtinking, worrier. Randy recognized it and helped me see it. I had lost my job of over 20 years and I had a stroke and was diagnost with an inoperable heart defect! My world was falling a part. If you thought I was miserable before!lol
    I needed help! I swallowed my pride and I went to a holistic therapist who agreed with Randy diagnosis.lol I leaned on my faith and the sessions to rewire my thinking! Going to therapy was hard because there is a stigma that goes along with it. You got issues well everyone does. But are you willing to change. Its like coming to the ranch the hardest part is the first trip. Once I did I was able to see everything differently. Then I got my job back with a long term contract, more money, less hours and less stress! It was like all these things were being set up perfectly timed. Randy helped put me on this path.
    Before I would come see Randy the fun feeling would last a few days after the trip because I was going back to a stressful life! Now each trip is Amazing and filled with fun! I have so much more Fun with Randy than I ever have because I get to take it all in. This trip I was sooooo Relaxed when I got home I needed a vacation from the vacation. You know you had a Fun trip when all you do is sleep when you get home. When I'm with Randy I get to see everything she does for me. The little things I didn't recognize or appreciate because I'd be thinking about work. Now when I'm at the ranch it's all about Randy and our fun together. I truly am enjoying every moment I get to spend with Randy and appreciate all she does for me.
    So if you are looking for a Super Sexy Party Filled with Fun with An Amazing and Beautiful Woman but not just that someone who can change your life for the Better then start your New Year Off Right! See Randy Ryder! It will be the Best Thing You Have Ever Done!
    Thank You Randy For Everything!
    Can't wait to continue our 2020 Fun!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Celebrate the "New Year" with @randyryder today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Exceptional review of an EXCEPTIONAL LADY!!! Tony...…..you totally speak the truth about Miss Randy!!!

One can never go wrong choosing her for ANY type of encounter!!!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank you Randy Gave Me A Bootyful New Year!

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha I plan on having a lot of Fun with Randy this Year!

7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John and you're right it doesn't have to be a Special Occasion or a Holiday! Randy can make an afternoon party on a Tuesday feel like the greatest day of your life! I told her she made this trip feel like it was my Birthday! And we know when you see Randy Ryder on your Birthday she makes it Extra Special!

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @randyryder for the "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Starting off the new year right!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

The Cool thing is the Parties are just going to get BIGGER AND HOTTER!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]