Nico Bradley - The perfect Valentine

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Feb 17, 2022.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So after an extended absence I saw a tweet from Nico asking everyone what they were doing for Valentine's Day and made me think that would be the perfect time to return.

So I dm'd and though i don't like to commit until meeting in person I just had the feeling this was meant to be.

Her pics got my attention, but seeing her in person I knew right away this had to happen. Had a great time connecting during Super Bowl Sunday then after an easy negotiation, agreed to a Valentine's Day date.

Had a great time bringing in a nice Itallian meal from Ti'amos and giving her her Valentine's Day gifts.

Then as the party was to commence my credit card company decided it was un unusual charge. For those of you that know me, how is "Nevada Cash systems" unusual? lol. Hell I broke in this card on my last ranch visit...smh

Anyway i digress. My point is Nico showed even more so how amazing she is by how patient she was. Due fraud system being down it took 3 hours to clear up , and she was still right there waiting for the real fun to begin.

I will leave the intimate details between us but let's just say she was soooooooo worth the wait!!!!

I encourage all you guys to book with her today and ask about her February special . Don't miss out on an unforgettable experience!!!

Thanks for everything Nico!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@raz42071 I love Italian food so I will check this place out next time I'm there. Yes @NicoBradley has very captivating eyes! I love bringing food to the ladies. Last time I was there it was 4 pizzas and a bday cake. Before that it was In and Out Burgers!

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Don't feel alone, as I have had the same problem. Here I am all set to go and my card is denied. Great! Takes some time but I get it taken care of. Sometimes I will call the card before I leave to let them know of a charge in Nev. is coming up.

4. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Yeah the annoying part was I let them know the morning of and they still declined :mad:

But thank God i finally got thru and Nico had the patience of an angel :p

Built tough and foreverman like this.