Nikki, A Beauty That Will Breeze Up To You

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Michael, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Being a member of this message board almost since it's inception, I'm amazed at how much more beautiful a bunnybabe is in person though beautiful in her pictures. However, viewing the wonderful pics don't do a beautiful young lady enough justice after meeting her in person. Such was the case with Nikki Breeze, she is beautiful in her pictures but seeing her in person will even better impress an individual with how gorgeous this young lady is.

She is one physically gifted young lady. When she's in her home state of Florida, it's easy to know that that hot beach body of hers is creating a lot of smiles up and down the beachfronts and I'm flattered that I got an up close reason why. She is indeed drop dead gorgeous. She was fun to play with and well worth a customer's while to party with. Just like all the ladies I partied with before and after our party, she has excellent bedroom skills that go above and beyond the call of duty.

She is another hottie in the house of hotties definitely worthy of lusting after and has my recommendation.

2. Seconded. I caught the Breeze as well.