RANCH SPECIAL October Specail*** Kennedy Cole***

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Sep 24, 2019.

1. The weather is starting to change and so are my specials!! For the month of OCTOBER - BOOK NOW And I will add extra time to our playdate, whether that be an out-date or a party right here at the Sagebrush Ranch. I have had a blast decorating my room with a warm harvest theme. I even added extra pillows and padding to my bed along with other down blankets. No matter where we decide to party, just know that I enjoy making the most out of my lovers experience and that means your comfort and satisfaction is my number one priority!!! I cant wait to show you an amazing time. Feel free to email me before the end of this month as my schedule for October is filling up fast!!

[email protected]
    Kennedy Cole 3.png

Kennedy Cole 5.png Kennedy Cole 1.png

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looks like you’re always having a great time ;)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!!! Book your fabulous party with @KennedyCole today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]This is a wonderful offer Kennedy. Let’s talk about a few options.;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]