REVIEW Olivia Green at Sagebrush Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by blacktruckdriver, Oct 30, 2022.

1. I can't rave enough about Olivia Green. The first time I met her was in 2019, she came over and introduced herself. Right from the start I could tell she was fun person to be around. We went back to negotiate and she promised a good experience. To my surprise she meant it and it was a fantastic experience. I found her to be a passionate and genuine person. The second time was this month in 2022. I walked into different ranch and we recognized each other immediately in the line up. She came her and chatted for awhile. I was so at ease with her, I knew we needed to party again. Everytime I am with her I forget where I am at and just enjoy the moment. Her passion and thoughtfulness makes you glad to be with her. It is a girl friend experience that will be on mind my mind for days to come.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review BTD. I've known Olivia for awhile now from her Love Ranch days. She is really nice. Glad you had a great time.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  3. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Great review BTD.

Ms @OliviaGreen is a beautiful and wonderful person. She is kind and considerate. I meet her at Love Ranch in 2019 and got a chance to chat with her. She is intelligent and smart. I know you had a great time.

foreverman likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your party with @OliviaGreen today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]