About Me Orgasms with Alex More

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexMore, Nov 16, 2019.

1. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

AlexMore Well-Known Member

Did you know that I'm multiorgasmic?

201911161185664316242010480.jpg

I used to be a "one hit wonder" and could only orgasm if *I* was doing it, and only one way.

Over time, I have trained my body to become more orgasmic and sensitive to touch and pressure.

I can now have external clitoral orgasms, internal orgasms, squirting orgasms, anal orgasms.... and have even had a few orgasms while I performed oral sex on a few gentlemen!

Speaking of orgasms, I love giving them! If you can do multiples- even better!

I have given a few men their first orgasm from oral sex- ever in their lives!

I have a record of how many orgasms I've had in one day, how many I've had during sex, and my average during a party here at the Bunny Ranch. I'll tell you my records in person. ;)
    Maybe we can even work on beating them!

201911162884976250279170814.jpg
    Send me an email to schedule a day of orgasms together.

Xoxo,
    Alex More
    [email protected]

Attached Files:

BReddy, Kmoe2244, Gunnar and 9 others like this.
  2. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Going to go out on a limb and assume you like orgasams

AlexMore likes this.
  3. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Damnn that's crazy that you have multiple orgasms. Me I have plenty of endurance so I'm like the Energizer bunny

AlexMore likes this.
  4. Check please! :) I’ve enjoyed a first with @AlexMore and I can’t think of anyone else I would have wanted to share that
    with “More” ;-).

AlexMore likes this.
  5. sexywookiee
    Chat with Me

sexywookiee Well-Known Member

Well at least now we know what the More in your name is referring to ! ;):D

AlexMore likes this.
  6. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

You're so sweet honey♡
    I'm looking forward to seeing you soon :)

William Lynch likes this.
  7. Wow this wins Best Thread of the Day out here Alex! You got my attention. So technically if someone books you per hour then we will use the formula of Orgasms Per Hour AKA OPH. So with that in mind and SO MUCH else one can be doing in that hour such as showering together, cuddling, or a massage that would limit the "OPH Factor" down to approximately 4 to 5 per hour considering the "Refractory Period" of your body indicating the time of recovery to the next orgasm.

Of course we would could only find this by booking a party so one would have to keep track. Sorry this post is extremely nerdy. Forgive me. Nerds need lovin too!

Here's a useful link:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)

AlexMore likes this.
  8. There is nothing more satisfying than spending time with Alex attempting to break her personal records...just remember to bring a counting clicker!!

AlexMore and Amy's Biggest Fan like this.
  9. AlexMore likes this.
  10. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

11. Love the idea of the bells...thinking back it would have sounded a little like "Carol of the Bells"....guess I may have to revisit Alex during the Holidays next time...

Amy's Biggest Fan and AlexMore like this.
  12. @AgentK if you wanted to get REALLY crazy with that bell you could place the little metal dinger part in the appropriate spot on @AlexMore and just "ding away" all night. LOL! Can you imagine the house will be full of nonstop bell ringing. :)

13. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Don’t miss out on this sexy lady!

AlexMore likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexMore with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Being multi-ogasmic is one of my favorite things about myself! The ability to feel so much pleasure is the best!!!

Kenny1123 and AlexMore like this.
  16. AlexMore
    Chat with Me

We are very lucky gals indeed!

lover5, Kenny1123 and AbbyAvery like this.
  17. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

This is a great read with the right lady I can give her multiple orgasims and have them myself and stay hard