Overnight Experience

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KeelyRose, Aug 25, 2023.

1. KeelyRose
    Chat with Me

KeelyRose Your busty redhead fantasy

I’ve been thinking a lot about spending the night somewhere. If I could go anywhere, I’d go to Peppermill, Bimini’s or Lake Tahoe. Imagine spending a whole night together cozied up in a cabin on the lake. You and I go into Bimini’s and make heads turn as we enter the room. We sit and enjoy our Pinot Noir and filet mignon. After our delicious meal, we have a nice dessert. Maybe chocolate lava cake? After we leave the restaurant we go to Lake Tahoe and watch a spooky movie then some comedy so we don’t have nightmares! (I have nightmares after scary movies! lol) Then we finally get to the best part of the night and we passionately bang and we both climax and feel so satisfied and happy. Then we fall asleep in each others arms…
    If this sounds like a dream to you as it does to me,
    Email me

[email protected]

SummerAdair likes this.
  2. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Enjoy an elegant evening with a classy lady! Book Keely today!

3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I love Pinot Noir. When I make it, I dip it in batter and fry it. It comes out so crispy!

4. KeelyRose
    Chat with Me

KeelyRose Your busty redhead fantasy

I didn’t know that was possible you might have to do that for me one day haha

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  5. SummerAdair
    Chat with Me

SummerAdair GFF, sex education, sexual healing sessions

Such an amazing women to spend the night with to have your dreams come true.

6. Book with this gorgeous lady now [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]