PIC THREAD Paris 1919

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Dec 8, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Everyone... I'm just about to start reading the amazing book of an important period of time by Margaret MacMillan ...here are some pictures I hope you enjoy it ...come visit me for naughty fun 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Here is a really cute photo I hope you all like it...!!! Snapchat-133065755.jpg

Sharky, Kmoe2244, Leo Goodale and 7 others like this.
  3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Marlin roadrunner and JJ hope all is well for all of you and the Raiders are losing

4. Dear Astrid,

Another wonderful book to read has a lot of information about the beginning of World War I. It is called "The Guns of August" by Barbara Tuchman. You may have already read it ;-)

Your Friend,
    Bill

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Bill how are you doing ..??so nice to hear from you and looking forward to getting to know you better.. the next book I'm going to read is the Kissinger years ...it's vintage...hope to hear from you soon love Astrid

6. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for all the likes everyone a Merry Christmas I hope you have a chance to spend a lot of time with your loved ones here's a couple photos love you Snapchat-1835626518.jpg

7. I hope you enjoy your vacation Astrid. I love your selfies so much! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

That sounds really interesting! I’ll have to check it out :)

Sharky, AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  9. Can’t wait to hear about it @AstridLulpeck!! You look amazing, I love hats! :p

Sharky, AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book with this pretty babe today, she’s lots of fun!

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  11. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks cool chicks it's so nice to hear from you Merry Christmas here's some new photos 20191209_114009~2.jpg

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you JJ you're just too kind with your words here's another photo 20191206_082538~3.jpg

13. I also love nonfiction, especially history. Kissinger wrote some interesting books. Nixon wrote some interesting books on foreign affairs, surprisingly good. Like the Chinese said in 1972; "Only Nixon could go to China".

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much William and Austin you're both so sweet Merry Christmas 20191209_113959~2.jpg

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  15. Merry Christmas Sports Goddess [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thanks marlin Snapchat-1835626518.jpg so great hearing from you Merry Christmas don't work too hard sweetie

17. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Just reading the forward is fabulous and out of this world thank you Leo for all your support and likes love Astrid

18. I can't tell you enough how great you look in elegant dresses Astrid. So stunning!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you much JJ for all your support and kindness always shown to me you mean so much to me have a great holiday season and those grilled steaks love Astrid

20. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Leo thank you for the rundown on those two great Sports you're the best the Ultimate Sports goddess really appreciate you love Astrid

21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Kmoe thank you for the likes and support..!! Merriest of Christmas to you always..!! Snapchat-432052711.jpg 20191218_163930_Burst01.jpg

22. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You are most welcome for the rundown of those two sports.

23. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I'm really looking forward to reading your posts over so I can fully absorb it love Astrid

24. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Take your time in reading them. That way you absorb it easier.

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your adorable photo!!! Have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  26. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hello how's it going how was your weekend love hearing from you love Astrid 20191215_105821.jpg

27. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I truly feel blessed having everyone in my life best New Year to you all love Astrid

28. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Hope you have a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    My weekend has been alright. Got a foot appointment later. It's just for a check up to see if my right foot wants surgery or not. Ingrowing Toenail Infection you see is what I'm going there for. The appointment is Monday 23rd of this month at 9:30am or there abouts.