Personal appreciation

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by SkyeMonroe, Mar 4, 2023.

1. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

I think in order to stay happy we have to be grateful for what we’ve been blessed with.. what’s everyone’s favorite feature about themselves? Mine is my beautiful sky blue eyes.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Oh my yes you do have such beautiful BIG SKYE BLUE EYES Ms Skye!

Oh my goodness, it must be out of this world to have those skye blue eyes looking lovingly or beggingly into another's.

I think my best feature might be my smile....

3. Kind of obsessed with my legs IMG_4718_retouched .jpg

4. Hi Ms. Skye, what I think about myself is my undying curiosity.

PaytonSterling and SkyeMonroe like this.
  5. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

As you should :) You have amazing legs

Jessie Summers likes this.
  6. I been told by women that I have pretty hazel eyes.

SkyeMonroe likes this.
  7. I would agree with your eyes, they are absolutely stunning, like colors in a pane of glass!

SkyeMonroe likes this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

You do have pretty eyes @SkyeMonroe
    My features would be my long legs, my booty, my eyes, my smile. And I love my long hair. And the last part that I speak 9 languages fluently. Now that’s a win win.

Fellas book your time with the beautiful @SkyeMonroe

9. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Thank you :) you’re gorgeous and the fact you can speak 9 languages is impressive. Intelligence is sexy

10. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

Cute thread Skye!!

mine would probably be my smile and perky smallish boobs. I used to be so insecure about their size but as I got older I learned to loooove em’.

SkyeMonroe and Addison like this.

11. Great post!

They are gorgeous eyes! I think you're all beautiful inside and out. I'm grateful for my kind heart. Life can be difficult, and staying kind through it is a challenge but it's also a strength.

PaytonSterling and SkyeMonroe like this.
  12. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

My booty lol and I think I have a good way of making people feel comfortable and satisfied :p

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

13. I don't really have any physical features I'm proud of, but I am really proud of my brain. I'm a pretty smart guy. It allowed me a good career as a programmer and helps me solve a lot of problems. I've been studying to go on Jeopardy lately, so hopefully it will earn me some money.

SkyeMonroe likes this.
  14. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

That’s a great quality to have ;) fingers crossed for you I hope you get to experience that soon :)

15. Thanks. If I actually manage to get on, actually win a game, and get some prize money, I'm definitely spending some of it on a trip to one of the ranches. So far, I have been taking a lot of practice tests and I get about 60% of the clues correct. Once I can get that to a consistent 80% I'll take the online test and start the journey for real. I also have this page-a-day calendar with a Jeopardy clue on every day, and so for in 2024 I've gotten all but one correct.

16. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

I totally agree with you on that one !