PHOENIX RISING FINDS "HONEST" REVIEWS CONT.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by PhoenixRising, Jun 10, 2017.

1. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

REVIEW8: 3rd time i've been with Phoenix Rising absolutely great, nice, sweet, pretty face, beautiful body look forward to seeing her again.
    REVIEW9: My 4th time and 2nd birthday with Phoenix Rising. We did alot of role play. Phoenix & another girl made me their bitch!!! It starts out with her girlfirend taking me to the Dr.'s room. She is wearing her nurses scrubs. She says get undressed and pull off your underwear & Dr. Phoenix will be into see you.Phoenix comes in and says why are'nt you necked and proceeds to rip my underwear off . She gives me an examination. Then she and her girfriend step out of the room & back in. Phoenix & her girfriend become the client & I become the working guy. They tell me they heard about me from thier friends; the 2 of them want to double team me. Phoenix puts her foot in my crouch pushing it in real good. Getting me real excited I ask how much $ do you got they both give me $5 and I say that's not enough so they both give me 50 cents more,I say Sold. We got to the Elite suite, I think. It was the same room I went to my first time with Phoenix. Her girlfriend handcuffed and shackled me. They proceed to rip my clothes off next thing I know her girlfriend is bring up the rear and Phoenix has the front. Im sandwiched between and getting pounded. They switch possitions. We take some breaks and one was for the adult radio show (Phoenix was on) on siriusXM. Then we go back to the room & they go at it hard . They use this shock therapy device on me. They attach it right to my nippels. Im squealing & they are enjoying it. They get me in the tub and clean me up some & her girlfriend throws a bucket of ice on me. They dry me off and start writing on me with sharpies. They take me on the walk of shame. I'm necked handcuffed/shackled and they walk me into the bar where there are a couple of other ladies & a taxi driver along with pothers coming and going. They slapped and tickled me. Then Phoenix takes a flat iron cord and slaps the cord across my leg. It makes a welp & brings blood to the surface. This is when Phe brings another one of her very close friends into the party. She starts shooting me in the crotch with rubber bands and dominates me. Then Phoenix gets me and cleans me back up. She tells me I'm going to want to keep putting alcohol on my legs where she whipped me with the cord. I didnt so it lasted about a month. I'd look at it & it would take right back to our party. Phoenix did some modeling in her jeans & t-shirt so I could get some pictures. Such a wild time. I hope they enjoyed themselves asmuch as I enjoyed it. Thank You for pushing the sexual limits!!!!

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. Great reviews!! Sounds like you can be a blast at role play Phoenix !!!!

3. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

Im a (GODBLESSED) Truehearted Fun Luving Courtesan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif] yes I luv Deadpool

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  4. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

I also love embracing my inner explorative sides of myself and sharing and learning form others[smilie=happy.gif]:cool:

5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Beautiful pictures and reviews Phoenix.