REVIEW Phoenix Rose @ Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JayJayJay, Apr 28, 2024.

1. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Phoenix Rose @ Sagebrush.
    April 27.
    I find it a honor to be in the same room with some of the smartest, prettiest, and understanding women in the world. Thank you all!

On Saturday, I had my second party with Phoenix. I started chatting with her when she first arrived at Sagebrush. She leaves a good first impression by her communication skills while texting. I know there are many things the ladies have going on, yet she promptly answers any questions or comments. It gave us a chance to get to know one another prior to meeting. I like that. Both parties were equally wonderful.
    When you walk in and ask for her she walks up with a happy cheerful demeanor. Of course you notice that she is very pretty, tall, long thick red hair, and as friendly as can be.
    Phoenix is real down to earth and what you see is what you get. Beautiful inside as well as out. She is very giving and kind. Easy to talk to and never a pause in conversations. Loves to talk and a good listener too.
    The parties were both beyond any expectations. Yes she has a beautiful body, but between her mind, heart, and yes body, she is a delight. If you do not take the chance to meet her in person or text, what can I say. “Fool”.
    I will keep things private that should be private. Please text me with any questions anytime.
    She is a keeper and I never want to see her leave.
    Phoenix I will always remember you forever.

2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review J3. I just met Phoenix and she is everything you said. I hope to be up there soon next month and talk to her in person.

PhoenixRose and JayJayJay like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review @JayJayJay!!! @PhoenixRose is a delight to train and work with as my "Little Sister". Did you know she will be starting "Nursing School" in September. Thanks again for sharing your memorable experiences with @PhoenixRose.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PhoenixRose, foreverman and JayJayJay like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRose likes this.
  5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Thanks for the call so that I could meet her

PhoenixRose likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It’s my pleasure @foreverman abd you’re welcome!!! Maybe we can do a “2 Girl Party” with my “Little Sis” @PhoenixRose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PhoenixRose, foreverman and JayJayJay like this.
  7. This is super helpful thinking i need to start planning lol.

PhoenixRose likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRose ⚜️Your ultimate experience and new addiction ⚜️

@JayJayJay wow. I’m truly in awe of this amazing review. Words can’t express how lucky I am to have met you! There is nothing like an amazing connection…. And I’m thankful we share a cosmic one. There’s so much more left to say but I’ll keep that private ❤️‍ [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay likes this.
  11. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

@pigtacoman you definitely should!!! ☺️[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

@foreverman I look forward to meeting you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. JayJayJay
    Chat with Me

JayJayJay Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the kind reply. I will definitely look for you when I visit.

PhoenixRose likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your memorable party with @PhoenixRose before September when she goes back to Nursing School!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

@cumishaamado thanks sis [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

@JayJayJay You definitely know how to give a girl a compliment and I’m definitely blushing and can’t wait till next time …[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JayJayJay likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure "Little Sis" @PhoenixRose and have an enjoyable time off !!! See you in June!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PhoenixRose likes this.
  19. PhoenixRose
    Chat with Me

@cumishaamado thank you! Yeah I’m enjoying it for sure!

JayJayJay likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome @PhoenixRose[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]