PhoenixFyre fresh from the shower

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoebigbear, May 5, 2016.

1. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I hadn't been to the Bunny Ranch for awhile and knew it was time for a visit to finally meet Rachel and Kiteh after talking in chat with them for a few months. When I arrived, I went to the bar for my diet coke and there I met Phoenix. She has quite an accent and I thought she was from Scotland or Ireland as she also has the look what with her Red hair and fair complexion. Phoenix is very easy to talk to and while we where enjoying out conversation, Rachel and Kiteh came by and joined in. What a lucky guy I was thinking as I sat there talking to 3 beautiful ladies, Rachel, blond and very well put together, Kiteh, brunette, petite figure with soft eyes and Phoenix, redhead, and although american (dad was in the air force) has a great accent. A perfect setting for a neapolitan party I thought but my budget was a bit short... I did get to tour with each lady and must party with each. For this day, Phoenix and I ended up in her room and she was beginning to pack as this was her last day at the BR. She excused herself to take a quick shower as I got the room ready. I was sitting on the end of the bed and out walked Phoenix wrapped in a towel and came over and gave me a hug and kiss. Her smell was fresh and her skin was warm and soft as I lowered the towel to expose her breasts. Her nipples became hard as I circled them with my tongue and the towel hit the floor. Phoenix removed my cloths and we jumped up on the bed. I think I'll keep the rest of this story between Phoenix and me, but I can tell you there was a lot more fun that followed and that I'm looking forward for Phoenix to return. Thank you Phoenix for helping create some great mind pictures for my memory.

tuch2881 and John N Ga like this.
  2. That was a wonderful party and enjoyed my time with you so much! Thank you for your wonderful massage!

Cum play with me and have some fun! Ask me about my specials.

[​IMG]

Available 24/7 by appointment at Moonlight Bunny Ranch

April 13-24, May 25-June 10, July 12-August 5.
    Questions? Interested in a party? Send me a Private Message or Email at [email protected]

I love multiple girl parties and GFE parties!
    Couples are always welcomed with open arms....And legs
    I love and can work with many fetishes! Let's get out the Kink and have some fun!

Are you into Greek? Then I'm your lady!
    Would love to go up to Tahoe and see more of it! Nude beaches are great there!
    Need to relax and release the stresses of the week? I give great massages!
    Ask me anything at[email protected]!
    Can't wait to meet you! Xoxoxo

tahoebigbear likes this.