PIC THREAD PIC & VIDEO OF MY FAVORITE BIRTHDAY CAKE - STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE CAKE WITH STRAWBERRY BUTTERCREAM

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Mar 23, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=hot over you.gif]Here's a pic of my favorite birthday cake[smilie=hot over you.gif]

IMG_8958.jpg
    Strawberry Champagne Cake with Strawberry Buttercream

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Omg, girl!
    That looks so delicious [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

This cake looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing!

4. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Nice cake:D:D I love those strawberries …..[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @wrb55rosco for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! I love those strawberries too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @EllieAmes for sharing your thoughts and compliments and it's my pleasure!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. That cake looks delicious!!! :)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for sharing your thoughts and yes, this is a "Yummy Delicious" cake!!! You would love it especially with the "Chocolate Dipped Strawberries" on top!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

This looks so good!! Fruit based cakes are the best

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

That looks sooo yummy, now I want some! Lol

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KikiLover for sharing your thoughts and yes, I would love to share a piece with you!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

I never had champagne cake before sounds yummy.

15. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Tony did a great job! I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday celebration!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @destinistarr for sharing your thoughts and it's yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AutumnVerlot for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! The strawberry champagne cake that Tony baked was "Yummy"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]