PIC THREAD Pigtails!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LacyTittle, Jul 22, 2022.

1. LacyTittle
    Chat with Me

LacyTittle Ultimate Fantasy BARBIE

Who doesn’t love a hot blonde in pigtails!! Or I like to call them “handle bars”. Come and visit me and test them out for urself!
    4C6417F6-DE11-4EF6-979C-2AC25C330F5F.jpeg 711EA6CD-CCD0-4156-A888-C56794BE98F0.jpeg

JBear, Mark#59, Kev and 11 others like this.
  2. Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    MavenRenee and LacyTittle like this.
  3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Oh my [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Lord have mercy!

LacyTittle likes this.
  4. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

I'll admit that something about pigtails is so alluring. Not sure why. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

LacyTittle likes this.
  5. LacyTittle
    Chat with Me

LacyTittle Ultimate Fantasy BARBIE

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your pigtails!!! Book your party with @LacyTittle today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LacyTittle likes this.
  7. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

That's a turn on "handle bars" Wow just the thought of using them in doggy is erotic and sexually exciting[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @LacyTittle fulfill your fantasies today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LacyTittle likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book with @LacyTittle today!!! She is awesome!!! You will have a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]