Playboy Mansion

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AudreyAllen, Mar 14, 2024.

1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

I've had the privilege of accompanying Dennis and 3 other ladies to the Playboy Mansion twice. Got to see Kendra, who looked flawless. Something that blew me away went I was there was that wherever you went on the property, it smelled like flowers because of the landscaping and it was so immaculate that I couldn't even find a rock out of place.

LilyBlu and CamiParker like this.
  2. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Agree, Kendra is sooo beautiful

3. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Talk about a once in a lifetime experience. Dennis was as much of a Rockstar there as Hef with everyone coming up to him.

CamiParker likes this.
  4. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

Oh ya, that’s definitely very true!

5. MelodyRose
    Chat with Me

MelodyRose sex fairy, sweetheart, succubus <3

What a unique and rare opportunity! I would have loved to have met her and the “girls next door” definitely legends.

LilyBlu and CamiParker like this.
  6. Girls of the Playboy Mansion and Cathouse were my favorite shows when I was still living in Brazil. Never in my wildest dreams I thought that one day I was going to be at BunnyRanch & Sagebrush. :p

Kendra was my favorite Hef’s GFE. I love her bubbly personality.

CamiParker likes this.
  7. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

That’s honestly so wholesome and makes me smile for you. It’s so funny how life works out sometimes

LarissaBrazil likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @AudreyAllen for sharing your experience. I was there for a party years ago and I remember the Grotto Area in the pool area did not have a lot of room.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Fantastic Cumisha that you also had a chance to go

10. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Happy to have you as part of the family, Larissa

11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Melody, I was honestly too intimidated to say anything to her, she was so stunning