Positivity chain

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Jun 20, 2019.

1. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

I love it gorgeous lady !!! Thank you for commenting. I am going to take heed and repeat this mantra to myself every time I feel like giving up [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

cumishaamado likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

“Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.” - Elizabeth Bibesco

Sharky and JadeMonroe like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @JadeMonroe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JadeMonroe likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - It’s my pleasure and thanks @JadeMonroe for your kind words and compliments!!!

JadeMonroe likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a “Sweetheart”!!!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for liking my post!!! You are a “Sweetheart”!!??

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“All men should strive to learn before they die, what they are running from, and to, and why.” - James Thurber

JadeMonroe likes this.
  9. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
    -Jim Rohn

Sharky likes this.
  10. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

You cannot achieve success if you fear failure

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” - Shannon L. Alder

JadeMonroe and Sharky like this.
  12. Find that one thing, that one moment from each day to reflect on and smile.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.” - Gandhi

Sharky and JadeMonroe like this.
  14. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Self-respect, self-worth and self-love, all start with self. Stop looking outside of yourself for your value.
    -Rob Liano

Sharky likes this.
  15. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Very sweet [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  16. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Lesson of the day !!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky and origlegman like this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.” - Neal Maxwell

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less.” - Diogenes of Sinope

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.” - Dag Hammarskjold

20. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

F94F48A3-5C12-4CF5-B899-B54E5A6CB924.jpeg

A spirit of thankfulness attracts others to your cause, ideas and goals.
    -Skip Prichard

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - Robert Louis Stevenson

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Everyday is a new day and let's look forward to a great day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.” - Joseph Addison

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Gratitude is the beginning of civility, of decency and goodness, of a recognition that we cannot afford to be arrogant. We should walk with the knowledge that we will need help every step of the way.” - Gordon B. Hinckley

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” - William Arthur Ward

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.” - Maya Angelou

28. Here is a quote I love, "Don't stop trying just because you hit a wall, progress is progress, no matter how small." :)

Gigaweb likes this.
  29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's all work in harmony[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Life is a matter of choices, and every choice you make makes you.” - John Maxwell

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We control our destiny!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“A true friend knows your weaknesses but shows you your strengths; feels your fears but fortifies your faith; sees your anxieties but frees your spirit; recognizes your disabilities but emphasizes your possibilities.” - William Arthur Ward

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love this!!! Thanks for sharing @origlegman for sharing!!! Have a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

“Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.” -
    Paramahansa Yogananda

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Teamwork and harmony at work makes success for future endeavors!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JadeMonroe likes this.