Randy Ryder Reason To Live!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

This review has been on the hold because I was recovering from a car accident!
    The last party of my October trip was with Randy Ryder. The party was Amazing and Randy being Randy came in on her day off to see me. We took care of Business and Randy started setting up the room. I noticed she was wearing some gifts I got her and these leggings that made her Booty Extremely BOOTYLICIOUS! I had to take several pictures of her. Randy looked at me with a smile and she started stripping! She told me I had too many clothes on. I was staring at her and captivated and trying to take it all in. She is so Sexy! After I stripped, Randy walked over to me and opened her arms to give me hug. I stuck my hands up so I could squeeze her boobs when she hugged me. Randy started laughing. They felt so warm. She grabbed my member to return the favor. Then as to let me know how the party was going go she lead me by member to the bed. Teasing me like she was driving a 5 speed lol she got me prepped for what turned into the ultimate 69! I had to Tapout by spanking her cheek gently. Randy turned around smiled and climbed on for another famous Ryde! It is so HOT! Before I could say Doggy the whole way she said I was just going to say that! This was a cool moment because we were really connected during this party. Randy got into position and I'm telling you! I can picture her right now like the party just happened! Randy's Sexy Body in that position her hair, that Booty, her kitty! She looked Incredible! I again found myself taking it all in and she looked so SEXY! Randy guided me in and I'd like to say I gave her my Best from Behind Performance! Our party was coming to an end so Randy gave me a teasing show and hand relief party! It was so HOT and her touch is like a GPS filled with pleasure while enjoying the show I could have spontaneously combust but I exploded instead! We got showers snuggled and talked. We got the call, got dressed, and made plans for the next trip. I gave Randy several goodbyes as she headed out the door.

A few weeks later I was in car accident and was hospitalized with brain swelling from a possible stroke. Randy checked on me each day and gave me moments of hope and laughter.
    Then I saw a neurologist who gave me tough news.
    The MRI showed a possible Brain Tumor!
    I Broke the News to Randy who was trying to cheer me up as my World Stopped!
    The location of the tumor affects memory,facial recognition,and speech! It has a 2 to 7 year life expectancy!
    For the past few weeks I've been reflecting,researching, and getting my affairs in order. Surgery could be days after the results of the 2nd MRI which I had the other day.
    What if I couldn't recognize Randy anymore or remember any of our parties or any of my experiences at the ranch? How much time do I have?
    Randy's Thoughtfulness,Encouragment and remembering this party, past parties, and focusing on the one party with her I've been planning and saving for has given me hope, and helped me fight!
    So Thank You Randy Ryder for Giving Me Many Reasons To Live!

I often hear guys say they want to come to the Ranch! They want to see Randy and ask me lots of questions about her and then they don't! This review should tell you Don't hesitate seeing her! Right now I'm dealing with hoping I can not just see her again but recognize her when I see her and remember all the fun we've had!

2. Hi Mr. Tony Dark, I know that we never met, however you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I'll be keeping you in my prayers @Tony Dark !! Stay positive!!![smilie=happy.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Geez @Tony Dark, best wishes and luck with your recovery and a wonderfully written review of @randyryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Tony, get well soon!

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You well hopefully things get back to normal and you will be at one of the Ranch Parties.

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  7. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al I have lots to live for and not giving up!

BigAlbowski and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You I'm A lot better and I'm glad that you liked the review. I wanted to show how with Randy it's not just about the party or when your coming to see her, but when your at home going through stuff she is always thinking about you and encouraging you too!

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You that is a good idea and I got this review and others too.

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You I'm a lot better than I was last month.

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You for all the thoughts and prayers! Although I got some of the results with some good news! I will have to wait till next week to see the Neurologist to confirm the findings, which sucks!

John N Ga likes this.
  12. Tony praying that when you see the neurologist the good news is confirmed and that if you’ve already seen them that things are continuing to be positive!

Tony Dark likes this.
  13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

All my best, @Tony Dark. Speedy recovery.

I just saw this post.

Tony Dark and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

My prayers are always with you @Tony Dark for a fast recovery and wishing you a safe, healthy and prosperous "New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Tony Dark likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Tony Dark for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

UPDATE!
    Thank You for the thoughts and prayers!
    So the Neurologist told me it's Not a Tumor and Yes I thought about Kindergarten Cop! Unfortunately it was Stroke about the size of a half dollar now its about the size of a quarter. Because the area is healing and scarring I have to worry about Vision problems memory loss and left side mobility. There is nothing she can do for me so to figure out what happened I have to see a cardiologist to repair a heart defect that might have caused the stroke. Because of covid numbers it probably want be for months.

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the update and my prayers are always with you and during surgery and recovery!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]