Randy Ryder Sleeping Booty!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Randy has a thread called Tell me your Fantasy!
    This trip I had two Randy Fantasies I wanted to try. When Randy and I did an overnight, I got out of bed to get a drink and when I pulled the covers back to get in bed there was the Beautiful Randy Ryder sleeping so peacefully. She looked so Sexy wearing pink panties and a White ribbed tank top! I wanted to tap her on the shoulder to party again but I couldn't. We had a long day and we had to get up early so I let her sleep and snuggled with her. I told Randy the story before we partied and she laughed and jokingly said since she was a heavy sleeper...then she showed me on the bed the position she would have gotten in while she was sleeping. We both said some very Funny Naughty things to each other and cracked up!
    Well for this Fantasy I sent her an easy access ribbed body suit.
    Randy looked so Sexy and the Booty was looking Very Bootylicious!
    [​IMG]
    We started teasing each other. Randy grabbed me and she threw herself and me on the bed! We cracked up because I wasn't expecting it she said ok let's get serious. Randy said ok I'm sleep, and she started snoring and we laughed! Then Randy got serious! She started sensually rolling over touching herself bending her knees so recreating what I saw when we did our overnight. Then she opened her legs. She let me know she was ready for me to start unbuttoning her outfit. I unbutton the top and Randy exposed her Boobs. She then opened her legs so I could unbutton the snap crotch of the body suit! It was so HOT!
    I got to wake Randy up with some love at the Y and enjoy her perfect exposed nipples! When Randy woke up to a pleasurable O she was ready to return the Favor!
    From an Oral concert to a Reverse Ryde to Standing positions Randy turned my Fantasy into a Amazing Reality! I was looking at Randy and looking at our reflections in the mirrors it was so HOT! Randy made sure that this Fantasy didn't end until I we got a work out and I was physically Drained!lol
    Soon our Sleep Fantasy was over! I got to snuggle with a naked Randy for some pillow talk and she looked so Sexy laying beside me. I found myself telling her about when I was a teenager I never would have imagined one day I would experience the type of parties I get to have and that they would be with a Caring Beautiful Woman that look like her! Randy just smiled and said it's not a dream and proved it!lol
    When you party with Randy Ryder she will take your Fantasies and make them better. Randy and I don't stay in character when doing role plays. We know each other too well and can't keep a straight face. Because I love anime and the comic world our role plays are more like cosplay parties. She doesn't have to stay in character because it is HOTTER just seeing her in different outfits I have found for her or creating the costumes for her. Wait till you see the costumes I'm getting her for my next trips!
    No matter how silly my ideas are Randy is always a good sport about it. We did a Star Trek party and I had a lot of props. When I broke out the tricorder and scanned her we both cracked up! It was fun. Randy and I partied in VR a few months ago which was really cool. Randy wanted to try it and grabbed the Goggle's and the controller and we had a lot of fun!
    Randy doesn't make fun of your Fantasies. She listens and makes it work. She doesn't just want it to be fun for you she wants to enjoy it too! You have to have a sense of humor and sense of imagination to really enjoy your Fantasy party. Randy has both and she is a Sexy, Down To Earth, Open minded lady. She is always willing to let me try a new cosplay party ideas and she makes sure they are filled with SEXY HOT FUN!
    If you are looking to Fulfill a Fantasy with Randy Ryder email her I know she will make your Fantasy HOTTER than you imagined!
    Thank You Randy! I Can't wait for our Next Fantasy Party!
    ;)[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Outstanding review of an incredible LADY! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]:D

Tony Dark likes this.
  3. @randyryder is absolutely beautiful. Your review is exactly what I imagine being with randy would be like and that picture, wow!

Tony Dark likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thanks John the Incredible Lady gave me Another Outstanding Party!
    Hope you are doing well during the crisis!
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Thank You but the review and picture don't even come close to seeing Randy Ryder in person or what it's like to party with her! Her parties are AMAZING!